PDA

View Full Version : Official Camp MJ (Midwest) 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Fred
12-25-2009, 14:02
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole origingal thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day Weekend at the Southern Missiouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Fri will be a free for all ("registrations will begin Fri night") The "registration" won't be official but more to guage the jeeps and what type of trails you want to run and a chance to look at others jeeps and just to meet each other and come up with trail plans.

Sat will be the official trail ride (we will try to arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 1200 (guide dependant) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possability. 1300 (guide dependant) will be return to the trails. Sat night we will do an officially un-official night ride for anyone interested after dinner.
We will do the formal MJ dinner (tentivaly we will say 1800 Dinner). For Dinner Sat we will do a POT luck, bring and meat and side. BYOB and BYO other drinks.

Sunday will be another free for all as most will be heading home. If unofficial trail rides want to head out this will be the time to do so. And this leaves a day for recovery as well as a day for folks to get home.

Attending:
Ghost00TJ (Larry)
Fred
HillBillE
GTMudy
Irish Assassin
Warrior
FatherOfm1ne
BCS613
boomerjeep

add yourself to the list if your coming

Solar Rubi
12-26-2009, 09:29
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole origingal thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day Weekend at the Southern Missiouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Fri will be a free for all ("registrations will begin Fri night") The "registration" won't be official but more to guage the jeeps and what type of trails you want to run and a chance to look at others jeeps and just to meet each other and come up with trail plans.

Sat will be the official trail ride (we will try to arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 1200 (guide dependant) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possability. 1300 (guide dependant) will be return to the trails. Sat night we will do an officially un-official night ride for anyone interested after dinner.
We will do the formal MJ dinner (tentivaly we will say 1800 Dinner). For Dinner Sat we will do a POT luck, bring and meat and side. BYOB and BYO other drinks.

Sunday will be another free for all as most will be heading home. If unofficial trail rides want to head out this will be the time to do so. And this leaves a day for recovery as well as a day for folks to get home.

Attending:
Ghost00TJ (Larry)
Fred
HillBillE
GTMudy
Irish Assassin
Warrior
FatherOfm1ne
BCS613
boomerjeep
Solar Rubi

Solar Rubi

Ghost00TJ
12-27-2009, 00:03
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole original thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845 (http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845)

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day (MAY) Weekend at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Friday will be a free for all (you'll have to pay for camping and if wheeling) ("registrations will begin Fri night") The "registration" won't be official but more to gauge the jeeps and what type of trails you want to run and a chance to look at others jeeps and just to meet each other and come up with trail plans.

Saturday will be the official trail ride (we will try to arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 0900-1200 (guide dependent) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possibility. 1300 (guide dependent) will be return to the trails. Saturday night we will do an officially unofficial night ride for anyone interested after dinner.
We will do the formal MJ dinner (tentatively we will say 1800 Dinner). For Dinner Sat we will do a POT luck, bring and meat and side. BYOB and BYO other drinks.

Sunday will be another free because most will be heading home. If unofficial trail rides want to head out this will be the time to do so. And this leaves a day for recovery as well as a day for travel.

Attending and coming from
1 Ghost00TJ (Larry), Waynesville, Missouri
2 Fred, FLW, Missouri
3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN
4 GTMudy, Killeen,TX, Texas
5 Irish Assassin, Colorado Springs, Colorado
6 Warrior, Alamogordo, NM., NM
7 FatherOfm1ne, Millington, Tennessee
8 BCS613, Dolittle, Missouri
9 boomerjeep, Lawton, Oklahoma
10 Solar Rubi, Waynesville, Missouri
11 Bruce and family (MJ familiar) Lebanon, Missouri
12 Brown and Wife, Waynesville, Missouri

add yourself to the list if your coming and where your coming from.

cphill209
12-30-2009, 18:06
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole original thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845 (http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845)

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day (MAY) Weekend at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Friday will be a free for all (you'll have to pay for camping and if wheeling) ("registrations will begin Fri night") The "registration" won't be official but more to gauge the jeeps and what type of trails you want to run and a chance to look at others jeeps and just to meet each other and come up with trail plans.

Saturday will be the official trail ride (we will try to arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 0900-1200 (guide dependent) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possibility. 1300 (guide dependent) will be return to the trails. Saturday night we will do an officially unofficial night ride for anyone interested after dinner.
We will do the formal MJ dinner (tentatively we will say 1800 Dinner). For Dinner Sat we will do a POT luck, bring and meat and side. BYOB and BYO other drinks.

Sunday will be another free because most will be heading home. If unofficial trail rides want to head out this will be the time to do so. And this leaves a day for recovery as well as a day for travel.

2 Fred, FLW, Missouri
3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN
13 Cphill209 Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri

Fred
12-30-2009, 18:50
Lets go a step further with this list. What do you think you may take for dinner/food

2 Fred, FLW, Missouri - chicken, mac and cheese, a grill
3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN

txmjer
12-31-2009, 07:41
Not sure about food yet, but here's my camp site #23. Everyone start getting them now. Remember that their is going to be another group there the same time as we are.

3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN
4 GTMudy, Killeen,TX, Texas Site

Fred
12-31-2009, 09:34
also sent Brandon and email letting him know he will start getting camping requests, and let him know if he knew guys interested in trail guideing we can use them.

brown90
12-31-2009, 13:09
can you post a poc for reserving camp sities

txmjer
12-31-2009, 14:00
Here you go:

[email protected] ([email protected])

HillBillE
12-31-2009, 21:14
Dang. I won't be 100% sure of going until after April 15th, when I get back from Moab. Asuming the XJ's in good shape after that run, I plan on making it down, along with my buddy Pappy.

Hate to reserve now and find out I can't make it. Might have to wing it:D

I just have a small adventure trailer, and Pappy sleeps in his XJ, so we won't need much room:rolleyes:

ETA:Sent the POC an email checking on reservations.

Not sure about food yet either. Are thier any stores/markets nearby?
Trail food I carry, just not sure what to get for the "Dinner"

Ghost00TJ
01-01-2010, 02:35
town of Seymour has stores, about 6 miles from smorr. If you dont want to bring much smorr has a cafe with good food for all three meals.

dfoot
01-01-2010, 10:57
3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN
14 dfoot (Richard), Edgar Springs, Missouri

HillBillE
01-01-2010, 11:13
town of Seymour has stores, about 6 miles from smorr. If you dont want to bring much smorr has a cafe with good food for all three meals.

Thanks Ghost! Bringing trail snacks/trail lunch is no problem, but for dinner it's nice to get fresh food.

It'll be a 13-14 hour drive down, so I'd rather not have perishable food in my cooler for the drive+ a day or 2. :eek:

goose85427
01-01-2010, 20:17
count me in i was going to go to the east coast one but thats 10 hrs where the midwest one is only 2 hrs for me so im in

goose85427
01-01-2010, 20:18
3 HillBillE, Duluth, MN
14 dfoot (Richard), Edgar Springs, Missouri
15 goose85427 (shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky

cavjeeper
01-01-2010, 22:39
count me in as well

Fred
01-02-2010, 10:05
1. Ghost00TJ (Larry), Waynesville, Missouri
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri - chicken, mac and cheese, a grill
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
4. GTMudy, Killeen,TX, Texas Site
5. Irish Assassin, Colorado Springs, Colorado
6. Warrior, Alamogordo, NM., NM
7. FatherOfm1ne, Millington, Tennessee
8. BCS613, Dolittle, Missouri
9. boomerjeep, Lawton, Oklahoma
10. Solar Rubi, Waynesville, Missouri
11. Bruce and family (MJ familiar) Lebanon, Missouri
12. Brown and Wife, Waynesville, Missouri
13. Cphill209 Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri
14. dfoot (Richard), Edgar Springs, Missouri
15. goose85427 (shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky

Fred
01-02-2010, 10:06
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole origingal thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845 (http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845)

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day Weekend (May 28-31) at the Southern Missiouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

1. Ghost00TJ (Larry), Waynesville, Missouri
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
15. goose85427 (shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky

Fred
01-02-2010, 15:16
An update we have trail guides lined up. Larry from MJ will be one, I have not told him yet, and the PArk owner is going to line us up with 3 or so more. The trail guides will be available for the Sat Day light ride and some for a Sat night ride. I for one will be doing a night ride Sat. An one else interested in that? I am going to get my jeep fixed, get all the lights fixed and not touch ittill then

HillBillE
01-02-2010, 17:23
..... An one else interested in that? I am going to get my jeep fixed, get all the lights fixed and not touch ittill then

Hell Yeah! I have to get some rock lights, good of reason as any!:D

Rock Yacht
01-03-2010, 11:39
Interested in coming, have to check with the wife and see what our schedule is.

Bob

Ghost00TJ
01-03-2010, 11:57
Come on over the wife will have a great time there, if she like shopping, Springfield is 30 miles and there is a Amish community near. If she likes to wheel many of or wives drive also. I reserved camp spot #9 for Andrea (Blitzkrieg) and I.

OK here is the OFFICIAL thread for camp MJ is http://www.campmj.com/. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845 (http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7845)

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day Weekend (May 28-31) at the Southern Missiouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Sat will be the official trail ride (we will try to arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 1200 (guide dependent) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possibility. 1300 (guide dependant) will be return to the trails. Sat night we will do an officially un-official night ride for anyone interested after dinner.

1. Ghost00TJ (Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
15. goose85427 (Shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky

simple88wrangler
01-03-2010, 19:54
I am interested in going, but I can't really find out how much it is going to cost for camping and stuff. If someone could let me know that would be great. thanks

Ghost00TJ
01-03-2010, 20:55
I am interested in going, but I can't really find out how much it is going to cost for camping and stuff. If someone could let me know that would be great. thanks

No problem Simple88wrangler; Check out the SMORR site posted above. It camping rates and wheeling rates in its home page links.

Fred
01-03-2010, 20:57
Larry If theres room I will not reserve a camp site I will just set a tent on my trailer on your site.

trailsnail
01-04-2010, 09:30
After I find out my redeploy date, I'll let eveyone know if I can make it or not. It would be cool to convoy up there with others from Colorado to represent.

Rock Yacht
01-04-2010, 13:53
Ghost, wife isn't a problem - she has her own Jeep. ZJ on 37's... Our daughter graduates from college in May and we've been leaving the schedule open until we have that all firmed up. Memorial Day should not be a problem though...

Bob

Fred
01-04-2010, 13:58
An update guys I am working on "door prizes" for the MJ Dinner. I won't divulge much till I Have prizes in hand but I will say what I will do is "issue" one prize ticket per either family or jeep (this will depend on how many attend and how many prizes I have) the tickets will be given out at dinner. What we will do is name on the ticket and throw it in the box BUT even though there is a name on it the winner must be present to win.

The prizes will have a few pieces of MJ gear, maybe some shirts, hopefully some SMORR Shirts, and maybe some bigger and better stuff....MTF on this
Also keep in mind we will have an ample ammount of MJ gear available for purchase from the Ft Leonard Wood Chapter.

Fred
01-04-2010, 17:37
you guys see the link at the top of the page now? http://www.campmj.com/camp-mj-midwest-2010.htm
very cool

Oleretireddude
01-04-2010, 18:33
Larry If theres room I will not reserve a camp site I will just set a tent on my trailer on your site.

Scoot over Fred. Will be on the trailer or sleeping in the SUV.

2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Oleretireddude, Waynesville, Missouri

Fred
01-04-2010, 19:13
There should plenty of room on ther trailer for two tents, and at least it gets you off the ground......

Anyone who wants to shoot emails to major offroad companies or distributers or other offroad oriented buisnesses do so. We will come up with a standard Email with all the important information and we can send it out. Give me a while and I will do a Letter of Intent like the Show and Shine event

Fred
01-04-2010, 21:14
OK for anyone who wants to make contact with major offroad websites, buisnesses, or manufaturers I have a contact letter of intention ready. PM me your email adress and I will email it to you

HillBillE
01-06-2010, 15:51
I just got a reply back about camping, if you don't need hook ups, you don't need a reservation:

To:
"Randy Johnson" <[email protected]>

Hey Randy

Since you do not need elec there is no need to reserve a site. We have endless primitive camping.

Thanks,

Brandon
SMORR

Not sure how big the camping area is, hopefully I won't be to far away from everyone! d: :D

Fred
01-06-2010, 17:32
can be far away thats why i will tag into someone elses area

Ghost00TJ
01-06-2010, 20:54
I'd say about 10 acres in the main camping area near the facilities and another 10-15 acres across the trail on the main road side, about 200-300 meters from facilities.

HillBillE
01-06-2010, 22:05
I'd say about 10 acres in the main camping area near the facilities and another 10-15 acres across the trail on the main road side, about 200-300 meters from facilities.

:eek: Well, being as I'm winging it, and won't be sure I can go until mid April, I'll wait. I'll check on reserving a site near other MJers until then, and see if there's room. If not, I'll just have to drive to the bathroom!:D

cavjeeper
01-07-2010, 00:03
still planning to come just hoping to have my new jeep ready for it

Tiff
01-07-2010, 07:46
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis

Liquor
01-07-2010, 17:08
i can make it.

Fred
01-07-2010, 17:31
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis
18. Liquor

Ghost00TJ
01-07-2010, 19:16
SWEET 18 already

2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis
18. Liquor, somewhere round the world

Fred
01-07-2010, 19:59
ONLY 140 days
or 3383 hours
or 202982 minutes
or 12178926 seconds

EVERYONE Better get to working on thier junk and get it ready

goose85427
01-07-2010, 20:39
^^^^ cant work on it. its to friggin cold

HillBillE
01-07-2010, 21:34
ONLY 140 days
or 3383 hours
or 202982 minutes
or 12178926 seconds

EVERYONE Better get to working on thier junk and get it ready

Not for me! I head for Moab in 85 days!

or 2,040 hrs
or 122,400 minutes
or 7,344,000 seconds

Which means I really need to get busy, 'cuase my rig needs to make that 3000 mile round trip, before the 1600 mile round trip to SMORR!!!:eek:
(yep, I drive mine everywhere!! Less of course it broke really bad:rolleyes:)

^^^^ cant work on it. its to friggin cold

Try up here Goose! Wind chill is -35*F right now:eek:

Temps have been -20 to -30 at night, and in the single digits (if that) during the day. BRRR!

Glad I have heat in the shop!:D

Oleretireddude
01-08-2010, 10:05
SWEET 19 already

2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis
19. Oleretireddude and Pam, Waynesville,Mo

Replied to this once, must have got lost in the shuffle

Ross
01-11-2010, 06:04
SWEET 19 already

2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis
20. Ross and family (Brandi, Dakota and Austin)

Replied to this once, must have got lost in the shuffle

20 now.

recon4christ
01-16-2010, 11:19
I'm going to try like hell to make it, so you guys can count me in. I'm going to try and bring as many as I can from Ft. Knox.

trailsnail
01-16-2010, 15:33
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky <-- can't handle CO
17. Tiff, St. Louis
21. Trailsnail and ?, Colorado Springs, CO (something between 1 & 2 1/2)

I told the wife, I'm going. She wants to meet me there so that she and the baby can fly out. Would it be bad if I just leave her in St. Louis?

Fred
01-16-2010, 22:22
Have her fly into SpringField, pretty big airport and only like 30 min from park as oppose to like 3-4 hours

MUDBURD
01-16-2010, 22:27
I am going to try and make it. If so, it will be me, the wife, and two kids. I have to wait and see my works vacation schedule. If I'm not forced into overtime, I will be there.

cavjeeper
01-17-2010, 18:16
I'm going to try like hell to make it, so you guys can count me in. I'm going to try and bring as many as I can from Ft. Knox.

thats awesome man! that will make three rigs from us so far! it will make for a great road trip

plus my wife will be driving the family car with all the gear in it

Oleretireddude
01-19-2010, 10:33
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
22. Mudburd, IL
23. Cavjeeper, and family, KY

trailsnail
01-19-2010, 11:03
Have her fly into SpringField, pretty big airport and only like 30 min from park as oppose to like 3-4 hours

Thanx brother, I'll keep it in mind.

Ghost00TJ
01-19-2010, 11:42
When we fly we use Springfield, MO airport. Nice as far as airports go. Very easy access for pick up, short term 30 minute free parking. Like they said not long from Seymour, HwyK, 60, 65 then I44 exit to airport

Fred
01-19-2010, 14:09
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
22. Mudburd, IL
24. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorhip goodies

Ghost00TJ
01-19-2010, 14:29
Phil is a good dude I talked to him a couple times before. He sent stuff to the first Camp MJ also.

Fred
01-19-2010, 16:42
Yep and hes attending this one. I think its GREAT to have even one vendor to be able to attend so that he can hand out his own product

HillBillE
01-19-2010, 17:43
Yep and hes attending this one. I think its GREAT to have even one vendor to be able to attend so that he can hand out his own product

That is awsome!

I sent an e-mail of 'Thanks' to the IROR guys. They are in MN, and I'm running thier long arms. I'm glad they are on board, be cool if they could make it down! (I'd have someone to make the road trip with!:D)

Ross
01-20-2010, 13:07
Phil did some work on my ARBs. I put some RTV on one of the fittings (don't do this). Anyway the RTV make it all te way into my diff and pluged up the tube, he fixed it quickly and for a very good price. He is a good person, very striaght forward and easy to work with.

I highly recommend him to anybody here. Lets hit him up for a MJ discount:D.

24. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorhip goodies

Ghost00TJ
01-21-2010, 16:16
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
20. Ross and family (Brandi, Dakota and Austin), Missouri
22. Mudburd, IL
24. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorship goodies, missouri

recon4christ
01-21-2010, 18:35
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
22. Mudburd, IL
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky. I'll try and get the Ft. Knox Deository to Sponsor us as well.

cavjeeper
01-23-2010, 21:23
[QUOTE=recon4christ;162240]Attending and coming from
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
22. Mudburd, IL
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky. I'll try and get the Ft. Knox Deository to Sponsor uswell.[/ as QUOTE]

yeah maybe they could fund our trip up!!:D

Ghost00TJ
01-24-2010, 10:18
Here's Brandon on a level 5 trail at SMORR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DzYGkPwLsw

2. Fred, FLW, Missouri
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN
17. Tiff, St. Louis
22. Mudburd, IL
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky. I'll try and get the Ft. Knox Deository to Sponsor uswell.

Fred
02-02-2010, 20:26
I need a piece of additional info added to this list, a simple piece, add vehicle model e.g. XJ, TJ, CJ, YJ, Other J

1. Ghost00TJ (Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
2. Fred, FLW, Missouri (XJ)
3. HillBillE, Duluth, MN (CJ)
10. Solar Rubi, Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
11. Bruce and family (MJ familiar) Lebanon, Missouri (YJ)
12. Brown and Wife, Waynesville, Missouri (no J)
13. Cphill209 Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri (TJ)
14. dfoot (Richard), Edgar Springs, Missouri (YJ)
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
19. Oleretireddude and Pam, Waynesville,Mo (TJ)
20. Ross and family (Brandi, Dakota and Austin), Missouri (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky. I'll try and get the Ft. Knox Deository to Sponsor uswell.

Fred
02-02-2010, 20:53
disregard

Fred
02-02-2010, 21:05
By the way we will be getting a couple of trail guides besides ours but I am assigning Larry, and a few he selects as trail boss. He will help break the group down into smaller groups of 5-10 for the trail rides. The groups will be broke down according to vehicle build and type of trails the owner wants to run, we will go over this in the drivers meeting. We don't want a stocker getting caught up with Larry or myself on High Level 3 and level 4 trails. At the same time we don't want a CJ on rockwells with 40's rinning level one trails and Ranch Road. We will not be segregating per say but this will be for the good of the group. If a stocker wants to run level 3 and 4 trails we will brief them of the trails and go have fun.

HillBillE
02-02-2010, 21:08
By the way we will be getting a couple of trail guides besides ours but I am assigning Larry, and a few he selects as trail boss. He will help break the group down into smaller groups of 5-10 for the trail rides. The groups will be broke down according to vehicle build and type of trails the owner wants to run, we will go over this in the drivers meeting. We don't want a stocker getting caught up with Larry or myself on High Level 3 and level 4 trails. At the same time we don't want a CJ on rockwells with 40's rinning level one trails and Ranch Road. We will not be segregating per say but this will be for the good of the group. If a stocker wants to run level 3 and 4 trails we will brief them of the trails and go have fun.

Good idea! I'm not afraid of trails or body damage, but after seeing that video of the 'grater', I think I'll stay away from the level 5 trails:eek:

Fred
02-02-2010, 21:30
here are some more good videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITXFiC33gM (Vnotch Level 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw6ucl2po4Y (Rocker Knocker Level 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVT9bMv_cNw (Double Wammy Level 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioQRBrQNEg (Full Throttle Level 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMk-cw9S1SA (Doe Skid)

HillBillE
02-02-2010, 21:53
Thanks Fred! Yeah, the level 3 trails look about my speed:D

I'm running 33's, locked front and rear and skidplated from hell, but I do have to drive it home 800 miles;)

Ghost00TJ
02-02-2010, 22:17
http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/schrecengost/Jeep%20Stuff/ if this works there are a few SMORR albums to look at.

Heres some MJ guys guard rail, rocker knocker (red Jeep) all these were done open and the white JK with street tires, but it was relatively dry. I've done level 3 and 4 open on 33's with some bumping and skids working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0umpSGJZzM

Brian on rocker knocker, if he had better tires he would off made it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkTK7bcEnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx28DC9heF0
Guard rail lvl3

txmjer
02-02-2010, 23:31
4. GTMudy, Killeen,TX, Texas Site (JK)
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL

goose85427
02-03-2010, 09:05
15. goose85427 (Shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky (LJ) t-shit size 1small red & 2L 1yellow 1red
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL

I got two empty seats if anyone wants to go just PM me. I'm heading from knox

MUDBURD
02-03-2010, 11:50
TJ, also my family will be joining me.

HillBillE
02-03-2010, 17:06
Man I'm excited!! I'll most likely have my 8YO son as co-pilot.

And Pappy won't know for sure until after April if he can make it.
He should be signing up once he gets his computer fixed. (Marine)

He drives an XJ (I see you have me down for my CJ already:D)

I'll be driving that down, unless it has a major failure in Moab, then I'll take the XJ.

Fred
02-03-2010, 19:08
If theres anyone on the wire about coming or not let me say I am not divulging Donations because I don't want that the only reason people come but let me add we plan on having enough that EVERY person who receives a FREE raffle ticket will receive a prize. Right now it will be one ticket per family. we have somewhere aout $3000 worth of prizes right now and I am still working!!!!

Fred
02-03-2010, 19:11
6. Warrior, Alamogordo, NM
15. goose85427 (Shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky (LJ)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL (TJ)

Fred
02-03-2010, 19:24
For Catagories I have: and rules
farthest traveled-straight forward how far did you drive/fly
carnage-who beat thier jeep worst (PIX a plus)
best show-Each group will vote on one from thier group and then the group will vote (PIX at minimum video a plus)
worst stuck-Again each group will vote on thiers and then the group will vote. (PIX mandatory video a plus
cleanest-everyone votes
dirtiest-everyone votes

I am trying to get a proxima machine (projector) so we can all see pics and videaos to propery vote

I can use a few more ideas.

recon4christ
02-03-2010, 21:14
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)

dfoot
02-07-2010, 20:41
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
22. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)

I may be out of this years Camp MJ. Got picked up for mobilization to iraq. I Will update list when I know more.

trailsnail
02-13-2010, 23:45
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
22. Cavjeeper, and family, KY
23. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorship goodies, missouri
24. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)

I had to pull my name out. Redeployment isn't going to go the way I thought. I'm still gonna give it a shot though. Guess we'll have to see.

recon4christ
02-14-2010, 13:16
Can we support a charity like Wounded Warrior with something like "Buck a Stuck". Every time some gets winched or yanked they fork over a buck wich would go to a charity we want to support.

HillBillE
02-14-2010, 13:26
Recon, that's a great idea!

Fred
02-14-2010, 13:33
We can do this If noone is appose. I don't want to sound greety but the Ft Leonard Wood Chapter is handleing probably 98% of this and we have put some money out of our club funds which is extremely low, in fact we had to take donations to ship sponsorship items. If noone is appose to the idea we can do this to benifit MJ (in fact MJFLC. I have problem with this as long as the group as a whole agrees.

Ghost00TJ
02-14-2010, 13:33
Can we support a charity like Wounded Warrior with something like "Buck a Stuck". Every time some gets winched or yanked they fork over a buck winch would go to a charity we want to support.

Sounds good, WW (I like this)

Fred
02-14-2010, 13:40
any respectable charity works for me really. A buck a stuck sounds ok too, man I feel sorry for the stockers who will try to hang on LVL 3 + Trails!!!LOL....It'ss be a buck a stuck if you fess up 2 Buck a stuck if someone else dimes you out!

Ross you may want to bring some money

warrior
02-14-2010, 17:47
any respectable charity works for me really. A buck a stuck sounds ok too, man I feel sorry for the stockers who will try to hang on LVL 3 + Trails!!!LOL....It'ss be a buck a stuck if you fess up 2 Buck a stuck if someone else dimes you out!

OUCH!! My JK is stock. I'll stay back at camp and keep the beer cool,Roger:D:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

cavjeeper
02-19-2010, 20:39
Im down for the buck a stuck. sounds like a great idea

goose85427
02-19-2010, 20:58
x2 on the buck a stuck.

Ross
02-22-2010, 08:23

I say a buck a stuck IF you can recover yourself, another buck for each extra jeeper need to recovery you.

Do we have any schedule yet.

My bro in law had to pick that Saturday to get married. I think it will be in the afternoon. Is Saturday the only day for wheeling or are we going to be there Sunday and leaving Monday?

Ghost00TJ
02-22-2010, 08:42
If Andrea and I leave Sunday it'll be late afternoon, we may wheel more Sunday on some more metal grinding type trails. That way Monday is a recovery day for us and equipment.

Ross
02-22-2010, 10:00
If Andrea and I leave Sunday it'll be late afternoon, we may wheel more Sunday on some more metal grinding type trails. That way Monday is a recovery day for us and equipment.

Sounds good. I may not have the whole family with me. Brandi may need/want to spend more time at the wedding. I don't want to slip out too soon and hear about it for the next 30 years.

Fred
02-22-2010, 10:46
the schedule is posted on the Camp MJ page. will likely be with Larry and wheel some on Sunday.

Oleretireddude
02-22-2010, 12:32
will likely be with Larry and wheel some on Sunday.

That is if I have any bucks left.

Fred
02-22-2010, 21:41
OK all we will officially do a Buck a Stuck to be collected at The MJ Dinner Sat Night, This will only be for the official run. What will be the Charity? Wounded Warrior is a good one and Our Chapter fund is also a good donation. I want to also impliment a 50/50. Ticket sales will begin with arrival of Larry and or myself and will terminate at dinner Sat night. 50% to the winner and 50% to the Ft Wood Chapter or charity to match the Buck a stuck. What we can consider also if split the money between the Chapter and a good charity

DCarr80
02-22-2010, 22:01
I am interested in making the trip. Just bought an XJ that I would like to take out and try. Would like to do a few things before I go.

HillBillE
02-22-2010, 22:27
I'm up for some Sunday wheeling!:D

Since I'm driving 800 miles one way, I want to make a good weekend out of it!

If I wheel Sunday, and head out Sun afternnon, or even early Monday, I'll be good.

I'm going to head out on Thursday, drive until I can't take it anymore, then finish up Friday, hopefully arriving before noon.

Ghost00TJ
02-22-2010, 22:46
Then some wheeling on Sunday it is

16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)

Fred
02-23-2010, 08:54
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Fred
02-23-2010, 09:10
OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole origingal thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845

Also Reference the camp MJ web page here http://www.campmj.com/ and further the camp MJ MW web page here http://www.campmj.com/camp-mj-midwest-2010.htm

Thursday night some will start arriving at random. We will try to have "basecamp" set up but if not it will be early Fri

We have decided we will do "A buck a stuck" for the Sat "Official" trail ride only and money will be distributed to a Charity TBD at a later date. The "Buck a Stuck" is voluntary and will work off the honor system. The "bucks" will be collected at dinner Sat night. We will also do a 50/50 raffle. Ticket Sales for the 50/50 will begin as soon as the Base Camp (Larry's Camper) is set up. The 50/50 drawing will be Sat night before the night ride at the end of dinner.

Attending and coming from where and driving what:
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

warrior
02-23-2010, 09:12
Sounds good to me.:beer::beer:

Tiff
02-23-2010, 11:48
Anybody ask Brandon if he'll cut us a deal on fees and camping? He likes Vets!

Fred
02-23-2010, 12:56
Nope figured we's ask later

brian613
02-23-2010, 21:56
im still hopefully coming. wont know for sure if rustbucket will be trail ready or not till it gets closer

Ross
02-24-2010, 14:19
I may not be able to make it until Sunday. I know Larry is wheeling Sunday, who else?

HillBillE
02-24-2010, 16:06
I may not be able to make it until Sunday. I know Larry is wheeling Sunday, who else?

Me! I don't have to be in a hurry to get home, so I'll be wheeling Sunday also.

Fred
02-24-2010, 17:50
me too

Ross
02-26-2010, 11:25
depending on the time of the wedding I may be out Sat night or Sunday morn.

Tiff
02-27-2010, 20:22
Because of the number of rigs we're getting, we know we'll want to break apart into groups. Because SMORR has a very broad spectrum of trails, let's get a poll of the types/level/wants of the different Jeeps. I'll get it started on a new thread. If you are planning to attend Sat, please update that thread. I'm assuming the Sun groups will be smaller and probably the more hard core.

Fred
03-04-2010, 21:56
OK Guys Got in touch with wheelers for the wounded and the plan will be a buck a stuck (regardless if self recovery or assisted), a couple donation buckets, and a 50/50 raffle and 75% of the proceeds will go to WFTW the other 25% will remain with the MJFLWC (Military Jeepers Ft Leonard Wood Chapter)

50/50 ticket sales can begin immeidatly, we have tickets on hand and no need to have to wait. We can paypal cash or send check/money orders and snail mail ticket halves back. More to follow on that let me talk to Larry and a few locals so we can work the logistics. If we opt NOT to do this than 50/50 ticket sales will begin Thurs night, May 27th, or Fri May 28th, Whenever Larry or myself arrives at SMORR. Ticket Sales will continue right up till time of drawing Sat May 29th Dinner Time (around 1800)

Donation Buckets will be out the duration of the trip. We will pick them up when we depart Sun or Monday. We will likely ask Brandon if we can leave this in the Gate Shack

Finally the Buck a Stuck will be for the official Saturday Ride and the Officially un official Sat NIGHT RIDE (yes this is still going to happen)

HillBillE
03-04-2010, 22:53
Finally the Buck a Stuck will be for the official Saturday Ride and the Officially un official Sat NIGHT RIDE (yes this is still going to happen)

OH-OH-OH!! I need to get my rock lights on!!!

Thanks for the reminder Fred!!!:D

brian613
03-04-2010, 23:17
you drive a CJ you dont need no stinking lights. thats what NVG`s are for ( sounded good any way)

Fred
03-12-2010, 12:48
BOLD SIGNIFIES AN UPDATE PLEASE RE READ SO YOU ARE UP TO DATE

OK heres the OFFICIAL thread. I am going to transfer the important info so someone doesn't have to read the whole origingal thread. First here is the original thread: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=7845

Also Reference the camp MJ web page here http://www.campmj.com/ and further the camp MJ MW web page here http://www.campmj.com/camp-mj-midwest-2010.htm

Camp MJ Mid West will be held on Memorial Day Weekend (27-31 MAy 2010) at the Southern Missiouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO. http://www.smorr.net/index.php

Thursday night some will start arriving at random. We will try to have "basecamp" set up but if not it will be early Fri

Fri will be a free for all ("registrations will begin Fri ") The "registration" will be a little more official than originally planned, it will be used to guage the jeeps and what type of trails you want to run and a chance to look at others jeeps and just to meet each other and come up with trail plans, we will have a form to fill out including name, where you came from, how far is it, what type/year of jeep do you have, and a few other things. At this time we will likely hand out raffle tickets and Larry will distro TShirts that have been paid for.

Speaking of raffle tickets. The goal is a prize for every person, so at registration we will distribute one (1) free raffle witket per adult, they dont HAVE to be at registration bit be honest please.

We will also have prize catagories for trail day there are ten (10) catagories. If you win one of these you are still eligable for a raffle prize

Sat will be the official trail ride (we will arrange guides) Sat morning will be breakfast on it's own and a "drivers meeting" 0800. Hit the trails till around 1200 (guide dependant) and food is on yourself, but returning to camp is a possability. 1300 (guide dependant) will be return to the trails. Sat night we will do an officially un-official night ride for anyone interested after dinner.
We will do the formal MJ dinner (tentivaly we will say 1800 Dinner). For Dinner Sat we will do a POT luck. BYOB and BYO other drinks. KEEP IN MIND NO DRINKING AND TRAILS SO IF YOU PLAN ON NIGHT RIDE DO NOT DRINK

We have decided we will do "A buck a stuck" for the Sat "Official" trail ride Saturday. The "Buck a Stuck" is voluntary and will work off the honor system. The "bucks" will be collected at dinner Sat night. We will also do a 50/50 raffle. Ticket Sales for the 50/50 will begin as soon as the Base Camp (Larry's Camper) is set up. The 50/50 drawing will be Sat night before the night ride at the end of dinner. All monies will be distro'd to Wheelers for the Wounded and Military Jeepers Ft Leonard Wood Chapter 70%-25%.

in () next to your name give the number you will have with you passengers and drivers. Break it down like this A-2 C-2 adults and children so we can get a good idea for food and door prizes.

Attending (how many total) and coming from where and driving what:
1. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
2. Fred (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Irish_Assassin
03-12-2010, 12:58
5. Irish Assassin (A2), Colorado Springs, Colorado (ZJ)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

add yourself to the list if your coming[/QUOTE]

warrior
03-12-2010, 14:03
6. Warrior, Alamogordo NM (A2) (JK)(Georgie Boy RV)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

jgjstil
03-12-2010, 15:53
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. JGJSTIL (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ)

add yourself to the list if your coming[/QUOTE]

HillBillE
03-12-2010, 16:31
3. HillBillE, (A-1 C-1) Duluth, MN (CJ)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Fred
03-12-2010, 17:22
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Fred
03-12-2010, 17:26
A quick note guys:
The SHow ME fun run will be going on that same weekend (over 100 rigs and 300 people) no discounts can be offered. The PAvilion is already reserved for that event for thier dinner and raffles. We were invited to take part in thier raffles also (free ticket with paid admission) but both raffles will be at the same time.

As a solution to where can we hold out dinner/raffles Brandon offered to see if he can rent a large circus/army type tent at his expense. We would just need to bring chairs to sit anf probably some grills to cook on.

We may modify our dinner or our raffles so we can take part in thier raffles (after all if they are giving us all free tickets its only right we try to be there.

cphill209
03-12-2010, 17:47
13. Cphill209 Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri (JK)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

add yourself to the list if your coming,

cavjeeper
03-12-2010, 19:20
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
22. Cavjeeper, and family (Nicole,Cody, and Tyler), KY (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

you got me down twice

HillBillE
03-12-2010, 22:36
As a solution to where can we hold out dinner/raffles Brandon offered to see if he can rent a large circus/army type tent at his expense. We would just need to bring chairs to sit anf probably some grills to cook on.

We may modify our dinner or our raffles so we can take part in thier raffles (after all if they are giving us all free tickets its only right we try to be there.

I always carry a chair or two on wheeling trips, and I can get the Webber grill in the trailer for Camp MJ. (usually just have the little grill)

2 raffles? Cool!:cool:

Tiff
03-15-2010, 15:51
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
17. Tiff, St. Louis (TJ) A-1, Plus 1 A ride along.
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Oleretireddude
03-15-2010, 19:07
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
19. Oleretireddude and Pam, ( A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Liquor
03-15-2010, 20:45
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
18. Liquor, somewhere round the world (JK)
21. Mudburd, IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

added Jeep designation

MUDBURD
03-15-2010, 22:04
A-2, c-2

Fred
03-16-2010, 10:55
Originally Posted by Oleretireddude http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?p=178464#post178464)
16. CavJeeper, Kentucky
21. Mudburd (A-2 c-2), IL (TJ)
25. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now
A=17 C=5

Fred
03-16-2010, 16:07
need to get a good count for food, prizes, and stickers and handouts

cavjeeper
03-17-2010, 20:40
im A-2 C-2 but may end up just being me cause the wife is planning a disney world trip the week prior to this and she is thinking we may not have the money for all of us to go

Fred
03-17-2010, 22:24
16. CavJeeper, (A-2 C-2)Kentucky
22. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorship goodies, missouri
23. Recon4christ and my son coming from Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
25. JGJSTIL (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ)

Right now
A=17 C=5

Ghost00TJ
03-18-2010, 07:15
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now roughly
Adults=34 Children =9

goose85427
03-18-2010, 08:08
A-2 might just end up being me tho

Fred
03-18-2010, 10:28
15. goose85427 (A-2)(Shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky (LJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now roughly
Adults=35 Children =9

Fred
03-18-2010, 10:30
12. Brown (A-2) and Wife, Waynesville, Missouri (no J)
13. Cphill209 (A-2) Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri (JK)
20. Ross (A-2 C-2) and family (Brandi, Dakota and Austin), Missouri (TJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now roughly
Adults=35 Children =11

GrapeApe
03-18-2010, 10:33
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. GrapeApe (A-1) St. Louis (XJ)

Solar Rubi
03-19-2010, 08:20
10. Solar Rubi,(A-2) Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Fred
03-19-2010, 17:30
10. Solar Rubi, (a-2) Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now roughly
Adults=37 Children =11

Irish_Assassin
03-19-2010, 22:29
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Right now roughly
Adults=37 Children =11

due to recent personal issues that have presented them selves me attending camp mj mid west have became very slim. im still going to try to make it, i hope i do but it will be tough

Right now roughly
Adults=35 Children =11

Ghost00TJ
03-19-2010, 22:44
due to recent personal issues that have presented them selves me attending camp mj mid west have became very slim. im still going to try to make it, i hope i do but it will be tough

Right now roughly
Adults=35 Children =11

Sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out in the good for you:beer:

Ghost00TJ
03-26-2010, 07:33
here's the owner Brandon on a lvl 5 called Rattler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mx-8qWxCNk

Rubicon Guy
03-27-2010, 19:11
Make room for me, i should be there. might bring the other half.

Tiff
03-31-2010, 15:46
Who and when will the first from our group get there? We should try to scope out and hold a bunch of sites together? I think I'll be there by about 3-4 pm, Friday.

HillBillE
03-31-2010, 17:03
Who and when will the first from our group get there? We should try to scope out and hold a bunch of sites together? I think I'll be there by about 3-4 pm, Friday.

I'll be there early Friday. When I talked to the guy (Brandon?) about reservations, he said I didn't need one. (tent on the adventure trailer, no hook ups)

I know some folks have reservations already (for sites with hook ups) but it looks like the camping is pretty central, I don't think we'll be that far away from any other MJers.

Tiff
03-31-2010, 17:23
Correct. We won't need reservations, but we may have other campers and groups between our tents, (if that matters). We could always just meet up and one big bone fire.

Fred
03-31-2010, 18:45
I will likely get there either thurs night or EARLY Fri. Brandon is getting a tent just for our dinner party since the pavillion is being used. I will send him an email and see if we can get an area large enough for 20-25 tents in the same area. The guys with campers are reserved and they will be the outcasts if we all get hte same area for tents

Ghost00TJ
03-31-2010, 22:00
NOooooooo the tent people are the outcasts

HillBillE
03-31-2010, 22:26
NOooooooo the tent people are the outcasts

Hmmmm, I have a tent, on a trailer, but it's not a tent trailer, nor is it a camper:confused:

It's a "Hill, Bill E. Hotel"!! Guess I'll be the 'in-cast':D

Fred
03-31-2010, 22:44
you'll fit in no matter where we all hang out.

Fred
03-31-2010, 22:45
the outcasts will be anyone NOT near me....after all I have all the raffle prizes, the registration forms, and the goody bag stuff. I will make ALOT of new friends

HillBillE
03-31-2010, 22:52
the outcasts will be anyone NOT near me....after all I have all the raffle prizes, the registration forms, and the goody bag stuff. I will make ALOT of new friends

:D :beer: Guess I'll have to bring extra beer and firewood, so you'll hang out near me!:cool:

Fred
03-31-2010, 23:17
:D :beer: Guess I'll have to bring extra beer and firewood, so you'll hang out near me!:cool:
I will openly accept bribery

devildog4x4
04-01-2010, 11:50
:( Hope you all have fun. I just found out last night that the wife and daughter planned the daughter's graduation party for that weekend. It was not received well when I asked if i could be there in spirit but physically be at Camp MJ. Oh well - maybe next year. Can I still get a raffle ticket:D!

HillBillE
04-01-2010, 19:58
:( Hope you all have fun. I just found out last night that the wife and daughter planned the daughter's graduation party for that weekend. It was not received well when I asked if i could be there in spirit but physically be at Camp MJ. Oh well - maybe next year. Can I still get a raffle ticket:D!

That stinks! It seems that Memoria; day weekend is when folks plan Grad partys. I don't get it myself, that's a weekend I go out and play.

My condolences to you, and my congrats to your daughter!!:beer:

devildog4x4
04-02-2010, 00:17
Hmmm .... Interesting conversation during dinner tonight. Wife asked if we wanted to change the date for the party? I got excited - and then came the "oh no, that won't work - I won't have any vacation time." Damn - so close. At first I thought she was doing an April fools joke.

devildog4x4
04-02-2010, 00:20
My condolences to you, and my congrats to your daughter!!:beer:

Thanks !! :beer:

Rubicon Guy
04-04-2010, 14:47
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
27. Rubicon Guy, (A-1), Colorado Springs, Colorado. (TJ Rubicon)

dosomething
04-10-2010, 23:04
Looks like i will be able to make i just got up from the shop after taking my jeep on the first drive that has been on in two years I think i'm going to like the V8, I will just have to watch my self till I can get some stronger axles under the jeep. So count me in (my YJ and me + one or two passengers from St Robert MO) Camp MJ will be my shake down run.

Fred
04-11-2010, 08:08
8. BCS613 (A-1), Dolittle, Missouri
11. Bruce (A-2,C-2) (MJ familiar) Lebanon, Missouri (YJ)
17. Tiff (A-2), St. Louis (TJ).
23. Recon4christ (A-1, C-1) Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
28. Do Something, (A-2), Saint Robert, MO (YJ)

Right Now
A-41, C-12

GunsUp
04-12-2010, 23:37
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
29. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)

Fred
04-13-2010, 08:56
Lets add another to the loop. Add if you are tenting, camper, or other so I can figure how much tent space I need to hold

1. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri (TJ) (Camper)
2. Fred (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ) (Tent)
3. HillBillE, (A-1 C-1) Duluth, MN (CJ) (Tent Trailer)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

GrapeApe
04-13-2010, 10:29
Lets add another to the loop. Add if you are tenting, camper, or other so I can figure how much tent space I need to hold

1. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri (TJ) (Camper)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. GrapeApe (A-1) St. Louis (XJ)Tent
29. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)..

warrior
04-13-2010, 12:33

6. Warrior, Alamogordo, NM Class A RV and JK.(spot# 11) My trip is on hold for medical issues, Will know for sure at mid May.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Carry-on

Mavak
04-13-2010, 14:27
Can't believe I hadn't posted yet.
6. Warrior, Alamogordo, NM Class A RV and JK.(spot# 11) My trip is on hold for medical issues, Will know for sure at mid May.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
30. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)

Oleretireddude
04-13-2010, 14:37
Can't believe I hadn't posted yet.
19. Oleretireddude and Pam, ( A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ) (Tent) or back of vehicle.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Slacker !

HillBillE
04-13-2010, 15:40
Cracked the block on the CJ on my way home from Moab:mad: (in Brush, CO)

Hope to get the XJ going in time, will probably trailer it down if I do.

Cost me $1400 to get home from Brush, CO (U-haul truck/trailer/gas/2 nights in hotels)

Gonna be tight making Camp MJ.

Did get the bumper from FrankZ! Might end up shipping it ther yet:eek:

FWIW: Moab was great!! And the CJ worked great while there!:D:beer:

Just had some problems on the way home!:rolleyes:

Fred
04-13-2010, 15:43
You better be there Hill Bille, and we better not see the XJ with a shiney new Bumper...LOL

HillBillE
04-13-2010, 15:52
You better be there Hill Bille, and we better not see the XJ with a shiney new Bumper...LOL

Gotta get the bumper there somehow, why not on my XJ???:rolleyes:

The XJ isn't ready for a 1600 mile round trip, but my F150 and trailer are:D

Probably going to trailer the XJ down, and wheel the snot out of it!

Just have to grab my little tent, and leave the "Hill, Bill E Hotel" at home.:p

GunsUp
04-13-2010, 16:21
19. Oleretireddude and Pam, ( A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ) (Tent) or back of vehicle.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
29. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (ZJ) (Tent)

Looks like I'll be bringing the ZJ instead of the XJ

Fred
04-13-2010, 16:24
19. Oleretireddude and Pam,(A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ) (Tent) or vehicle.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Solar Rubi
04-14-2010, 06:39
10. Solar Rubi, (a-2) Waynesville, Missouri (TJ) Tent (Plus my lil' trailer)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

Ghost00TJ
04-14-2010, 08:11
1. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Missouri (TJ) Camper spot #9
6. Warrior, Alamogordo, NM Class A RV and JK.(spot# 11)My trip is on hold for medical issues, Will know for sure at mid May.
10. Solar Rubi, (a-2) Waynesville, Missouri (TJ) Tent (Plus my lil' trailer)
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ

A-36 C-13
Tents-6 (listed)
RV or non-tent-4 (listed)

Tiff
04-14-2010, 10:13
Add tent for me.

goose85427
04-14-2010, 12:53
tent for me and my line runner

Fred
04-14-2010, 13:17
Don't forget this:
http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=16344

Fred
04-14-2010, 13:18
Or this:
http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=15459

Fred
04-14-2010, 13:18
or this:
http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?t=15203

dosomething
04-15-2010, 10:28
tent on my goose neck for me next to all my tools that i hope i don't have to use (on my jeep)

Fred
04-15-2010, 10:56
I was going to tent on top of the trailer and will if weather is bad.

HillBillE
04-15-2010, 11:30
I was going to tent on top of the trailer and will if weather is bad.

That's a great idea! I may figure out a way to put the RTT onto the F150:D

recon4christ
04-16-2010, 13:36
Omit one, hey not going to be able to make it, with the deployment coming up I need to take a trip bake home during leave. I will be taking the Jeep home to Maine for the first time. But you guys have a good time.

Ghost00TJ
04-16-2010, 14:02
too bad, good luck on the trip(s)

Fred
04-16-2010, 14:12
It is 41 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 54 seconds until Fri May 28th, the first day of camp MJMW 2010

MUDBURD
04-16-2010, 17:24
We will be in a tent.

goose85427
04-16-2010, 19:28
im going to try and head out on thursday morning but gotts see what the other knox guys wanna do first

txmjer
04-16-2010, 20:20
I should roll in from TX on Friday afternoon

Solar Rubi
04-17-2010, 08:31
Fred,

The guy that sold the roll cage/seats to BCS613, is tentatively planning on going to this event and would like to camp with us. He will either be in a tent or staying in his tow vehicle. His name is Greg and nowing what he plans to wheel with, he will probably be wheeling in group three. Greg is a non military wheeler, but a very experienced. If we can hold a little extra space for him it would be great. (Cindy and I plan on being there late Thursday, after we get off work).

Ghost00TJ
04-17-2010, 09:25
We have a couple non-military families going there will be no problem. He just wont be able to get an MJ raffle ticket. However I think he can get in the Show me Fun Run raffle.
Just need a head count from him so we can include his numbers for food.

Solar Rubi
04-17-2010, 12:04
We have a couple non-military families going there will be no problem. He just wont be able to get an MJ raffle ticket. However I think he can get in the Show me Fun Run raffle.
Just need a head count from him so we can include his numbers for food.

He says just him for now.

Fred
04-23-2010, 09:20
Hey guys ONLY

35 days850 hours51041 minutes3062488 seconds
till Camp MJ OR 34 Days if coming up Fri
OR Even Beatter 33 Days if coming Thursday!!!!!!!

Fred
04-23-2010, 10:52
I got the OK from Brandon for us to begin arriving Thursday, we will be helping set up our AO, reserving our camping area, and cutting some fire wood.
Coming Thur
Fred
Kieth
HillBille
Get Some and his buddy

anyone else?

Solar Rubi
04-23-2010, 13:25
I got the OK from Brandon for us to begin arriving Thursday, we will be helping set up our AO, reserving our camping area, and cutting some fire wood.
Coming Thur
Fred
Kieth
HillBille
Get Some and his buddy

anyone else?

Do we need chainsaws?

Fred
04-23-2010, 13:37
one or two can be useful, since they logged the land Brandon allows downed timber to be cut for fire wood

Ghost00TJ
04-23-2010, 16:56
^^ in designated areas only, check with gate house before cutting.

HillBillE
04-23-2010, 17:06
^^ in designated areas only, check with gate house before cutting.

I read that on the SMORR page.

I'll be bringing my small saw. (16" Poulan) and I have an axe on the Jeep.

Think we'll need a splitting maul? Or should we just cut like 4" and smaller stuff?

BigD99Wrangler
04-24-2010, 00:01
Okay, I am going, I get back from my one month TDY to Hawaii on the 27th and Tammy has given me the green light to go. Not sure how the tent thing works. But will be tent camping.

24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.

Fred
04-24-2010, 08:08
there goes the neighbor hood, DAVE YOU ONLY GET ONE Raffle ticket

Solar Rubi
04-24-2010, 08:42
Coming Thur
Fred
Kieth
HillBille
Get Some and his buddy

anyone else?

Cindy and I are planning on being there that night, after I get off work (1900) but because it might be too late we may wait 'till early Friday.

Fred
04-24-2010, 09:14
I don't know what time Brandon will close the gates Thurs since we will likely be the only ones in there

goose85427
04-24-2010, 11:17
i plan on leaving on thursday early morning and google maps say it takes about 7-8 hrs form knox so i should be there around late afternoon early evening time

goose85427
04-24-2010, 11:56
quick question on the SMORR website their address says hwy K but google maps dont bring up a hwy k. so what hwy do i put in on my tom tom theres O webster,A,F,P,Z,V or O douglas:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Fred
04-24-2010, 15:38
Its highway K, Highway K is off Hiway 32 I think. Larry knows better then I

Ghost00TJ
04-24-2010, 16:31
37.0859,-92.73205
Turn off hwy60 at the McDonald's in Seymour Business 60 or Clinton St. follow that road to the first right North Commercial st (One way street) through to you cant go straight anymore.
Take right at stop sign then left at stop sign you are on K- 5 miles or so to SMORR

It is HWY K on the map. The www.smorr.net has a directions link also. scroll down on the home page.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=37.0859,-92.73205&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=37.107491,-92.740402&spn=0.125127,0.308647&z=12

HillBillE
04-24-2010, 17:27
I had the same problem w/googly maps.

Try typing in '5722 Missouri K' instead of Hwy K or State K.

When I zoomed in, it had it listed as Missouri K. That worked for my DROID:D

From the SMORR site:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=37.0859,-92.73205&ie=UTF8&z=13&ll=37.085858,-92.731991&spn=0.097227,0.186939&om=1&iwloc=A

warrior
04-24-2010, 20:53
This "TD's" put you right inside the gate at SMORR
Log them on your GPS and keep-on-trucking.

37.083558 N / 92.731953 W

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/Eagle_photos_2007/MJCamp.jpg

Fred
04-24-2010, 21:20
Thats a great picture and fairly current

Ghost00TJ
04-24-2010, 21:30
yea thats only a couple years old. Hwy K is at the top of the pic. Coming from town you make a right into the park

txmjer
04-25-2010, 12:04
Fred, Does your chapter have their own MJ sticker? If so I'd like to get a couple.

Fred
04-25-2010, 12:35
we made stickers but dont have any left. We may be able to get a bunch made before the trip, let me ask around.

this is out sticker

dosomething
04-25-2010, 13:13
I would like to get 2. I miss out on them when you guy ordered them the first time (hard to think of stickers when your jeep didn't run) but its alive now and would like to get some now if I could.

goose85427
04-25-2010, 15:12
sweet thanks for the directions

seekngod
04-29-2010, 19:34
(seekngod) Billy Tucker with wife and two kids will be attending.

Fred
04-29-2010, 22:16
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
32. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ

Ghost00TJ
04-29-2010, 22:30
Hey Billy, good to hear your voice again today.

wrangler101
04-30-2010, 14:36
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
33. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)

WRIGHT442
04-30-2010, 23:29
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
33. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
34.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )

HillBillE
05-01-2010, 09:49
The list is filling up!! WOO-HOO!!:D:beer:

Fred
05-01-2010, 10:18
KEEP THIS LIST IN MIND FOR DINNER FOR SAT NIGHT...IT IS A POTLUCK!!!!!!!

Bring something, andbring enough for ALOT

Fred
05-09-2010, 10:28
It is 18 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes and 6 seconds until Friday, May 28, 2010

Stickers will be here this week
Shirts should be done this week
Raffle stuff is still coming in
Last minute work is still being completed

GOD I can't wait

HillBillE
05-09-2010, 15:08
it is 18 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes and 6 seconds until friday, may 28, 2010

stickers will be here this week
shirts should be done this week
raffle stuff is still coming in
last minute work is still being completed

god i can't wait

ditto!!!!

Oleretireddude
05-10-2010, 09:47
KEEP THIS LIST IN MIND FOR DINNER FOR SAT NIGHT...IT IS A POTLUCK!!!!!!!

Bring something, andbring enough for ALOT

Figured that would come from Fred. You can tell he likes to eat . .

LOL

:D

Ghost00TJ
05-11-2010, 09:09
21. Mudburd (A-2 c-2), IL (TJ) + My brother-in-law A-2, C-2
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
33. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
34.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )

airbornejp
05-11-2010, 12:56
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
33. airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)

Ghost00TJ
05-14-2010, 11:07
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. Rubicon Guy, (A-1), Colorado Springs, Colorado. (TJ Rubicon)
27. Do Something, (A-2), Saint Robert, MO (YJ)
28. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)
29. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)
30. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
31. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ
32. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
33.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )
34. Airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)

Fred
05-14-2010, 11:12
2. Fred (A-2), FLW, Missouri (XJ) (Tent)
12. Cphill209 (A-2) Carl and Kathryn, Dixon, Missouri (JK)
13. dfoot (Richard), Edgar Springs, Missouri (YJ)
14. goose85427 (A-2)(Shannon), Elizabethtown,Kentucky (LJ)
15. CavJeeper, (A-2 C-2)Kentucky
16. Tiff (A-2), St. Louis (TJ).
17. Liquor, somewhere round the world (JK)
18. Oleretireddude and Pam, ( A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ)
19. Ross Likely no longer coming till Sunday but we will leave him
20. Mudburd (A-2 c-2), IL (TJ) + My brother-in-law A-2, C-2
21. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorship goodies, missouri
22. Recon4christ (A-1, C-1) Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
24. JGJSTIL (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ)
25. Rubicon Guy, (A-1), Colorado Springs, Colorado. (TJ Rubicon)
26. Do Something, (A-2), Saint Robert, MO (YJ)
27. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)
28. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)
29. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
30. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
32.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )
33. Airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)

jgjstil
05-15-2010, 00:05
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
24. JGJSTIL (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ) (Tent)
29. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)

MUDBURD
05-15-2010, 21:36
I will have 2 tents

Solid Junk
05-15-2010, 22:13
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
34. Solid Junk (A-2 C-1) Dixon, Mo (XJ)

dfoot
05-15-2010, 22:23
13. dfoot (Richard),(A-2) Edgar Springs, Missouri (YJ)
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)

Fred
05-16-2010, 08:21
14. goose85427 Likely not going to make it but we won't count out yet
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)

cavjeeper
05-17-2010, 19:43
well its official.. Im out Im currently in ALC and even though i graduate on the afternoon of the 28th i was planning on driving up right after that but it looks like I wont be able to do that. so regrettably i will have to back out

Fred
05-17-2010, 20:50
14. Tiff (A-2), St. Louis (TJ).
15. Liquor, somewhere round the world (JK)
16. Oleretireddude and Pam, ( A-2)Waynesville,Mo (TJ)
17. Mudburd (A-2 c-2), IL (TJ) + My brother-in-law A-2, C-2
18. Phillip from Wilderness 4x4 bringing Sponsorship goodies, missouri
19. Recon4christ (A-1, C-1) Ft. Knox Ky.(TJ)
20. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
21. JGJSTIL (A-1), FLW, Missouri (XJ)
22. Rubicon Guy, (A-1), Colorado Springs, Colorado. (TJ Rubicon)
23. Do Something, (A-2), Saint Robert, MO (YJ)
24. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)
25. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)
26. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
27. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ
28. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
29.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )
30. Airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)
31. Solid Junk (A-2 C-1) Dixon, Mo (XJ)

Goose85427 Likely not going to make it but we won't count out yet
CavJeeper, OUT
Ross Likely not coming till Sunday but we will leave him

stork65
05-17-2010, 21:31
20. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
28. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
32. Stork65 (Robert & Son), Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TJ) (1 Tent)

cphill209
05-18-2010, 16:59
20. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
28. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
33 Chuck and Candy Tentative (staying in cphill camper) Most likely will not take their jeep on trails. Im not sure of his MJ name.

RJJEEP
05-19-2010, 13:12
20. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
28. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
33 Chuck and Candy Tentative (staying in cphill camper) Most likely will not take their jeep on trails. Im not sure of his MJ name.
34. RJJEEP (A-2, C-1) Richland, MO (TJ)

brian613
05-19-2010, 20:17
well its looking like i might not make it to MJ. with all the rain weve been getting i havent been able to get much done as far as welding and to top it off the truck i was gonna use is no longer available. so unless things chang in my favor im screwd...

warrior
05-20-2010, 08:09
6. Warrior,Alamogordo-----Sorry Folks its a NO GO for me.
24. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
26. Rubicon Guy, (A-1), Colorado Springs, Colorado. (TJ Rubicon)
27. Do Something, (A-2), Saint Robert, MO (YJ)
28. GunsUp (A-2), Hancock, MI (xj)
29. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)
30. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
31. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ
32. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
33.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )
34. Airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)

I still have Docs appt. for those dates, I need to stay local in case
surgery is needed.(waiting on more test and results)
Hope we can meet in future camps.(You just don't know how bad
I want to be there)

Ghost00TJ
05-20-2010, 08:14
Sorry to hear that some can not make it, hope to see you all next time. :beer:

6. FatherOfm1ne, Millington, Tennessee
7 BCS613 (A-1), Dolittle, Missouri
8. boomerjeep, Lawton, Oklahoma
9. Solar Rubi, (a-2) Waynesville, Missouri (TJ)
10. Bruce (A-2,C-2) (MJ familiar) Lebanon, Missouri (YJ)
11. Brown (A-2) and Wife, Waynesville, Missouri (no J)
19. Ross (A-2 C-2) and family (Brandi, Dakota and Austin), Missouri (TJ)
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
31. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
35. Stork65 (Robert & Son), Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TJ) (1 Tent)
36 Chuck and Candy Tentative (staying in cphill camper) Most likely will not take their jeep on trails. Im not sure of his MJ name.
37. RJJEEP (A-2, C-1) Richland, MO (TJ)

Solar Rubi
05-20-2010, 17:49
Well, so far Household 6 has backed out (uncontrolable circumstance) and now my son can't make it:(. SOOO, I will have a right seat open for any of the out-of-towners, or someone who wants to hit / see the tougher trails but doesn't want to risk carnage (not that I can afford the carnage either:eek:).

stork65
05-20-2010, 21:10
Well, so far Household 6 has backed out (uncontrolable circumstance) and now my son can't make it:(. SOOO, I will have a right seat open for any of the out-of-towners, or someone who wants to hit / see the tougher trails but doesn't want to risk carnage (not that I can afford the carnage either:eek:).

That sucks. I am bring my son on Friday. We will spend the night and then my wife is coming by to pick him up Saturday afternoon. First time sleeping in a tent, should be interesting. He starts summer school on Monday. Don't want to over do it. Good news is I am staying through Sunday:D

GunsUp
05-21-2010, 05:25
I just found out that I won't be able to make it. Between no longer having work off, and also not really being able to afford it due to a certain 47 cj-2a. hope you all have a good time

Ghost00TJ
05-21-2010, 07:10
Sorry to hear that some can not make it, hope to see you all next time. :beer:

1. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Mo(TJ) (Camper)
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
27. Mavak (A-2, C-2), FLW, MO (TJ) Tent (2)
28. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
29. Seekingod (A-2 C-2) St Louis, TJ
30. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
31.Wright442 (A-1 ) Elizabethtown , KY , ( TJ )
32. Airbornejp, FLW, Missouri, (JK)
33. Solid Junk (A-2 C-1) Dixon, Mo (XJ)
34. Stork65 (Robert & Son), Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TJ) (1 Tent)
35 Chuck and Candy Tentative (staying in cphill camper) Most likely will not take their jeep on trails. Im not sure of his MJ name.
36. RJJEEP (A-2, C-1) Richland, MO (TJ)

cphill209
05-21-2010, 20:32
. Ghost00TJ (A-2 C-2)(Blitzkrieg and Larry), Waynesville, Mo(TJ) (Camper)
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
28. BigD99Wrangler (A-1, C-1) Possibly The Marine Gunny (A-1, C-1) Will know soon.
30. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
35. RJJEEP (A-2, C-1) Richland, MO (TJ)

aceydeucy70
05-22-2010, 11:52
D'Angelo family,aceydeucy70 will attend, from Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

Not sure about where to stay, food, etc. Four poeple in a jeep doesn't leave a lot of room for coolers. Is their a place nearby for people who don't feel like roughing it?

Ghost00TJ
05-22-2010, 21:15
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
30. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
36. aceydeucy70, A2, C2 (D'Angelo)

stork65
05-22-2010, 22:13
D'Angelo family,aceydeucy70 will attend, from Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

Not sure about where to stay, food, etc. Four poeple in a jeep doesn't leave a lot of room for coolers. Is their a place nearby for people who don't feel like roughing it?

This place is recommended on the SMORR website:

Ava Super 8‎ (http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hotels&near=Seymour,+MO+65746&ie=UTF8&latlng=36939684,-92662176,2822379501303142744&ei=kum8R8G4DYGiqwLcr7jCDA&cd=5)
1711 South Jefferson, Ava, MO
(417) 683-1343‎

Fred
05-25-2010, 09:42
It is 2 days, 10 hours, 18 minutes and 53 seconds until Fri, May 28, 2010

Jeeper38
05-25-2010, 19:52
23. DCarr, FTLWMO, XJ
30. Hanna FLW + one (TJ)
36. aceydeucy70, A2, C2 (D'Angelo)
37. Jeeper38, YJ, St Robert, MO

HillBillE
05-25-2010, 21:06
It is 2 days, 10 hours, 18 minutes and 53 seconds until Fri, May 28, 2010

Loading up in the morning! Hitting the road soon as the kid;s done with school!!!:D

stork65
05-25-2010, 21:40
Loading up in the morning! Hitting the road soon as the kid;s done with school!!!:D

Awesome look forward to meeting you!

Fred
05-25-2010, 22:30
we loaded my trailer tonight with the Larry and Andreas "Froggy" and my XJ

Fred
05-25-2010, 23:05
http://www.itsajeep.org/vBulletin/gallery/files/1/8/2/7/0_1.jpg
http://www.itsajeep.org/vBulletin/gallery/files/1/8/2/7/0_2.jpg
http://www.itsajeep.org/vBulletin/gallery/files/1/8/2/7/0_3.jpg
Towed it about 5 miles up the interstate as a test run and it towed great. Taking it on a 100 mile trip Thursday