PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship

Irish_Assassin
03-07-2011, 03:08
Well I got a good start.

So here is the list of emailed so far:

optima, 4wheelparts (c/s), midland radio, teraflex, wileyx, arb, coors, pitbull, mile marker, carolina driveline, currie, masterpull, smittybilt, KOR, IRO, firestik, crazy ed, ramsey, warn, kolak, msd performance, trail ready, ess, clayton, corbeau, tuffy, mastercraft, airaid, bestop, cobra, evo mfg, bds, cramer dicker, interco, protofab, champion wheel, expedition 1, moser, dynatrac, superior axle, crawler mag, crane hi clearance, serious offroad products (frankz), smitybilt, poisen spyder (dusty).

I have had responses from coors and pitbull. Pitbull is already in and I'm working with coors.

Today I will email/attempt to email:
more, ebc, bushwaker, jp mag, general tire, black rhino, black rock, powertank, omf performance, gopro, raceline, pikes peak trailers, oakley, monster, heavy metal concepts, tomtom, garmin, and hi country 4x4

Irish_Assassin
03-07-2011, 10:59
Look here for the most current list of companies donating to CMJRM Part Deux!

Current as of: 19 March 2011
Pitbull Tires
Carolina Driveline
Corbeau
ARB
IRO
WileyX
Firestik
Raceline Wheels
Master-Pull
BDS
Monster

mavdog32
03-07-2011, 11:32
hit up gen right too

Irish_Assassin
03-07-2011, 14:04
hit up gen right too

RollbarRequired has a contact there I'm planning on letting him hit them up, and Jefe to hit the Denver companies minus High Country Performance 4x4 I have a contact there.

mavdog32
06-14-2011, 13:58
Ken, in case nobody says it man...I at least really appreciate your efforts. This kicks ass man and I cant wait. Camp MJ is already gonna be a blast, goodies makes it even better!

I have contacts at red bull and am friends with matt at rockware if you would like me to hit them up!

Cole
06-14-2011, 15:17
metal cloak is pretty pro military, too. They might help out. Wish I could make it, but it's looking like WLC for this little soldier.

simple88wrangler
06-27-2011, 13:32
It looks like you guys are going to have a great giveaway this year......Can Joey and I be in the giveaway drawing for Camp MJ? Since we will be there in Spirit......lol

AmericanRide
06-27-2011, 18:38
Send all contact info to me as well. Sven (trailsnail) is the "Sponsorship Manager", but he may be forced to leave Jeeping all together. We'll pick up where he left off and try to get more sponsorship from big names like Coke, Pepsi, Coors. I can request Metal Cloak since they have a link on their website for those looking for sponsorship. Ken, you are the man. Keep up the great work and know that it is greatly appreciated.
Jeff

Irish_Assassin
06-27-2011, 19:09
I have a local contact for Coors. They donated last year.