PDA

View Full Version : trail level sign up and basic ride info

gearhead1985
09-04-2012, 02:43
well from what i can count and figure out i believe we will have about 20 or so rigs, 30+ people and hopefully maybe more, so here is a basic sign up sheet this is subject to change as the event dates comes closer and rigs get broken or not finished

here is a list of a few basic things i would like to see on every rig out there but i understand it not feasible for everyone to have every thing on this list cause i know i don't

Properly mounted tow hooks or substantially mounted pull point (front and rear).

Working CB Radio

Working lights and horn

Battery and loose items in the vehicle secured

Seats and seat belts secure

Tow strap, good condition, no hooks

Clevis / D-shackle

Winch

Tree saver

Leather gloves

Snatch block

Choker chain

Tool kit (wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.)

Hi-Lift jack

Jack, lug wrench and spare tire

Flash light with extra batteries

Blanket or tarp

Tire repair kit with plugs

Shovel

Spare parts and fluids

also trail guilds will be selected based on experience and knowledge

so we will split up into a minimum of 3 groups (maybe more to keep the group size down to limit stops and slow downs but i depends on the availability of trail guilds) i am not going to post up a minimum requirements for a select group use common sense and decide what fits your wheeling ability and rigs capability

GROUP 1 (stock friendly or a slightly built rig with little or no off road driving experience will be sticking to mainly level 1 or 2 trails with the occasional level 3 )

GROUP 2 ( mild built rigs or fully built rigs harder trails some off road driving experience preferred will be run levels 3 and 4 with the occasional level 5)

GROUP 3 (fully built rigs and ready to go a lot of extreme trails will be run)

quote my next post, fallow me lead and sign up for what group you think you want to run with notice this my change the day of the event and if you have any questions pm me or call or text me @217 316 1689 i should be able to get things sorted out or at-least get you pointed in the right direction

gearhead1985
09-04-2012, 02:47
GROUP 1 (stock friendly or a slightly built rig with little or no off road driving experience will be sticking to mainly level 1 or 2 trails with the occasional level 3 )
austin costigan (gearhead's little brother driving a dj5 on 33's aka the femail jeep)

GROUP 2 ( mild built rigs or fully built rigs harder trails some off road driving experience preferred will be run levels 3 and 4 with the occasional level 5)

gearhead1985 (volunteer trail guild for the group until i break)

Ghost00TJ
09-04-2012, 07:44
austin costigan (gearhead's little brother driving a dj5 on 33's aka the femail jeep)

Mrs. Ghost00TJ maybe moves up to Gp2

Ghost00TJ

GROUP 4 Jk's and GrannnyMa's using designated crosswalks.

jet noise
09-04-2012, 08:35

Jason Long aka Jet Noise (volunteer guide for a Friday night run and a Saturday before lunch run)

Ghost00TJ

GROUP 4 broken CJs and GrannnyMa's using designated crosswalks. (fixed your typo, Larry!)

gearhead1985
09-04-2012, 14:24

Jason Long aka Jet Noise (volunteer guide for a Friday night run and a Saturday before lunch run)

Ghost00TJ

GROUP 4 will be lead by jason after lunch on saturday to the local mall for all the jk's to congrigate and to argure what color to paint differnt peices on there rig

(fixed your typo, jason!)

jet noise
09-05-2012, 08:29
(fixed your typo, jason!)

Haterz gon' hate!

jet noise
09-05-2012, 08:31
Back to the matter at hand:

Ghost00TJ

MikeG
09-12-2012, 22:19

Ghost00TJ
MikeG

Ghost00TJ
09-13-2012, 07:57

Mrs. Ghost00TJ most likely moves up to Gp2

GROUP 2 probably 1 locker would be good and at least 33" tires ( mild built rigs or fully built rigs harder trails some off road driving experience preferred will be run levels 3 and 4 with the occasional level 5)

Ghost00TJ
MikeG

GROUP 3 probably need 2 lockers and 35" tires (fully built rigs and ready to go a lot of extreme trails will be run)

Oleretireddude
09-13-2012, 09:08

Mrs. Ghost00TJ most likely moves up to Gp2

GROUP 2 probably 1 locker would be good and at least 33" tires ( mild built rigs or fully built rigs harder trails some off road driving experience preferred will be run levels 3 and 4 with the occasional level 5)

Ghost00TJ
MikeG
Oledude

GROUP 3 probably need 2 lockers and 35" tires (fully built rigs and ready to go a lot of extreme trails will be run)

Solar Rubi
09-17-2012, 14:17
Group 2 for Solar Rubi.

jet noise
09-24-2012, 23:14
Group one will head out Friday night at 7 pm. That's 19:00 for you army folks!

brian613
09-24-2012, 23:21
im gonna sign up for the range road (driving my pickup) just in case the replacement ecu for my efi dosnt make it in in time..lol

and if it dose make it in group 1 it will be since i will be tuning it as im wheeling.

gearhead1985
09-25-2012, 03:26
im gonna sign up for the range road (driving my pickup) just in case the replacement ecu for my efi dosnt make it in in time..lol

and if it dose make it in group 1 it will be since i will be tuning it as im wheeling.

option A: pull the efi and and go back to the carb

option B: you could ride with me i will most likly need a navigator

option C: you keep the tug monkey permanatly and drag you jeep around the range road

Ghost00TJ
09-25-2012, 07:41
LOL Option C

wrangler101
09-25-2012, 10:05
lol that was mean

wrangler101
09-25-2012, 10:06
i will be adding d ring on the sides of my jeep for solar rudi lol

brian613
09-25-2012, 15:39
option A: pull the efi and and go back to the carb

option B: you could ride with me i will most likly need a navigator

option C: you keep the tug monkey permanatly and drag you jeep around the range road

all 3 are a good possibility at the moment so i am keeping my options open lol

batrue
09-25-2012, 17:06
Group 2 for this guy!!

brian613
09-28-2012, 00:09
well i got my ecu in and the jeep runs great but... i need to replace my clutch master cylinder and its not looking too good finding one the day before so my jeep might not make it.....

gearhead1985
09-28-2012, 01:32
well i got my ecu in and the jeep runs great but... i need to replace my clutch master cylinder and its not looking too good finding one the day before so my jeep might not make it.....

bring on the tug monkey