PDA

View Full Version : E-mail to send to request sponsors and Vendors

Jeeper4life
05-08-2015, 23:25
Ok for all those who are interested in helping get this event moving. I am posting this up for you to copy and paste into your own e-mail to any vendors that you know who might be willing to support this great cause. If you know a way to make this look more inviting I invite you to post it up.

Military Jeepers, is a World Wide organization made up of over 10,000 U.S Military Service Members and Veterans who own and love Jeeps. Every year we get together throughout the nation to host a couple wheeling events called Camp MJ (Camp Military Jeepers). This year on the East Coast we are heading out to Windrock OHV in Oliver Springs, TN on August 14th thru the 16th to host this event.

At present we have over 50 Jeeps registered to attend. We have over 75 people at this point attending with either their Jeep or with Family.

Every year we pick a Non-Profit organization to help raise funds for and help support them by holding a raffle. This year we are donating to The Independence Fund www.theindependencefund.org as they are doing wonderful things in helping the Veterans of our Nation.

We are looking for Vendors and Sponsors to join and support us. As this event is small compared to others hosted by bigger organizations, our heart is just as big and want to make it a huge success for our beneficiaries. If you would like to attend or support us, it is greatly appreciated. I would love to add (add vendor name) to the list of vendors. We also invite you to send a banner for us to display at our events as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or details that I may have missed or if you have any additional questions. If you would let me know of your decision as soon as possible that way i can add your name to the Flyer and websites as well. I will send a copy of the flyer as soon as we get it created. Thank you.

All Donations / Products / Banners can be mailed to:
www.militaryjeepers.com
C/O Joshua Driver
1317 Muirwood Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN

V/R
Joshua Driver
Camp MJ 2015 Coordinator
[email protected]
cell:931-249-8447