I wanted to share this with my friends here at MilitaryJeepers...

--------------------

What follows are diagrams originally asked for in a previous thread that show the increased clearance obtained with the MetalCloak Arched Tube Fenders vs. the typical Flat Tube Fenders.

We are not naming companies here because we are not interested in that kind of back and forth. We are proud to be part of a growing industry and respect those who have paved the way.

Further explanation of these graphics and our approach are posted directly on our website. Just click the link following each graphic... The graphics are based on 37's on a 3" lift, the basic set up we have on our TJ.

MetalCloak Arched Tube Fender with 4" Flare vs. Typical Flat Tube Fender with 3" Flare

More graphics and full explanantion at Comparing the MetalCloak YJ/TJ/LJ Arched Tube Fender & 4" Flare with a Typical Flat Tube Fender & 3" Flare

MetalCloak Arched Tube Fender with 4" Flare vs. Typical Flat Tube Fender with No Flare

More graphics and full explanantion at Comparing the MetalCloak YJ/TJ/LJ Arched Tube Fender & 4" Flare with a Typical Flat Tube Fender & No Flare

MetalCloak Arched Tube Fender with 4" Flare vs. Typical Hoodline Tube Fender

More graphics and full explanantion at Comparing the MetalCloak YJ/TJ/LJ Arched Tube Fender & 4" Flare with a Typical Hoodline Tube Fender

In addition, the web pages linked above have side view graphics showing the clearance not only on top but back towards the tub as well as a full explanation as to how we arrived at these drawings.

--------------------

Good stuff? Let me know!