1990 to 2010

Closest Installation

Vandenberg AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default super 30/35 info

Anybody ever run this set-up? I hear lots of bad reports on putting any money in a D35, but i got a great deal on craigslist. I got a both axles with ARB's and 4:56 gears and a transfer case with SYE installed and Tom Woods front driveline for eight hundred. Going to have a shop do the work and it should be done early next week.

I think the stock axles are still in it but for a few extra $ I can have CroMo shafts installed. I just back and planned on getting some Rubicon 44's but those are getting harder to come by these days. They were all over eBay and Craigslist when I was gone, WTF? Anyway I will post when its done and I get a chance to "break" them in.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Closest Installation

Naval Base San Diego
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the super 35 in my jeep and know a few others that have it too. I have no issues with it. I wouldn't recommend going with really large tires (no larger than 35", which is what I run). If it is a super 30/35 it should already be a chromo shafts. I don't know any manufacturer that makes a super 30/35 w/o chromo shafts. Its a good setup, especially with ARBs. I have the detroit in mine.