1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CampMJ.com for 2010 Midwest Information

If you are posting on another site or forum about Camp Mj 2010 (Midwest), please link to www.campmj.com and from there they can go to the page with information.

This will make it easy for us to add the important details to that site and give them the link to this forum if they are looking for additional information or want to ask a question.

This will also help for future Camp MJ events because sites may link to the homepage for www.campmj.com and then if someone clicks the link a year or two down the road, they will see the info for the current Camp MJ.

Yes, I know the site is not real flashy, but I am trying to keep it simple so they can see the information easily. As more information is brought forward such as a timeline for events and sponsors that may donate products or services to be given away as prizes for a raffle, then they will be listed also.

You can also check out the info for Camp MJ 2009 on that site and see which companies supported the event. Hopefully as year pass, people can go and see what the past Camp MJ events were like. I would like to get photos on the site for the 09 Event, but my internet is horribly slow here and that will have to wait until I get back to the states.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1991 to 2012

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, it's perfect. I don't think it needs to be any flashier. Good work.
    Sven
    Colorado Springs Chapter Calendar and News

'04 Wrangler Rubi, 5.5" Extreme Duty LA, 35" Goodyear Duratrac's, Warn RC 9.0 (Sold - My life sucks)