1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Myer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OMG....My Jeep Was Jacked Until MVC Got A Hold Of It

Just got back from a 3.5 hr drive to PA to meet up with the good folks at MVC to see how my baby is coming along after the disaster done to it while I was stationed in Hawaii. Needless to say MVC is fixing the Jeep.....and doing awesome things.

Build thread is located here: http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...=14189&page=18
    Last edited by Military Jeeper; 05-02-2010 at 17:52.
    NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE MOUNTAIN VALLEY CUSTOMS (MVC) FOR ANY 4x4 MODIFICATIONS - PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WHY!

(To those who wonder, I am NOT the club founder, this has been my screen name for over 10 yrs on all other forums and ironically this site is called "Military Jeepers"......contact miljeep for forum related questions)

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1989 to 2012

Closest Installation

NSA Orlando
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I have to say is WOW!
    Bless those who serve beneath the deep, through lonely hours their vigi keep.
    May peace their mission ever be,
    Protect each one we ask of thee.
    Bless those at home who wait and pray, for their return by night or day.

Mountain Valley Customs

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1996 to 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rest assured man, when we are done, you will have a stout rig that not only will look great, it will perform great too! Look forward to seeing you again in Feb!
    Mountain Valley Customs www.mvcustoms.com 570.217.7284
    Specializing in 4x4s and custom fabrication

Non-MVC Supporter Military Jeeper's Avatar

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Myer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4ink View Post
    Rest assured man, when we are done, you will have a stout rig that not only will look great, it will perform great too! Look forward to seeing you again in Feb!
    Ya I know............that's cause it's in good hands
    NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE MOUNTAIN VALLEY CUSTOMS (MVC) FOR ANY 4x4 MODIFICATIONS - PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WHY!

(To those who wonder, I am NOT the club founder, this has been my screen name for over 10 yrs on all other forums and ironically this site is called "Military Jeepers"......contact miljeep for forum related questions)

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1990 to 2010

Closest Installation

Vandenberg AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went thru all the pics and comments on your Hawaii build. All I can say is SORRY! That is the worst thing any "fabricator" could possibly do to a paying customer. Let alone a deployed military member serving in a war zone saving up for a project.
    I thought about how I was going to build my jeep everyday on my last one. It's one of those things that keep you sane and your mind off how sh*tty it is over there.

Keep posting on this guy! Your legal office should cut you some permissive TDY orders to fly back over to Hawaii, as well as exonerate you after kicking the S**t out of him. Plus get your money back...

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Cali94YJ said it all, and I think most of her would agree with him.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Myer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cali94YJ View Post
    Just went thru all the pics and comments on your Hawaii build. All I can say is SORRY! That is the worst thing any "fabricator" could possibly do to a paying customer. Let alone a deployed military member serving in a war zone saving up for a project.
    I thought about how I was going to build my jeep everyday on my last one. It's one of those things that keep you sane and your mind off how sh*tty it is over there.

Keep posting on this guy! Your legal office should cut you some permissive TDY orders to fly back over to Hawaii, as well as exonerate you after kicking the S**t out of him. Plus get your money back...
    Thanks brother, appreciate the words............looking forward to the finished product.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only a few pics would load for me before the net cut out on me. finally logged back in and wish you the best of luck with your rig. sucks that a company would do crappy work and makes me wonder if they would have been liable if their work caused you to get in an accident. Anyway, they should be off limits. Are the listed in the BBB?

Well, Rob and crew are good people, and they do some crazy stuff and build solid stuff. You will be pleased with the outcome, I am sure.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Myer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miljeep View Post
    only a few pics would load for me before the net cut out on me. finally logged back in and wish you the best of luck with your rig. sucks that a company would do crappy work and makes me wonder if they would have been liable if their work caused you to get in an accident. Anyway, they should be off limits. Are the listed in the BBB?

Well, Rob and crew are good people, and they do some crazy stuff and build solid stuff. You will be pleased with the outcome, I am sure.
    Ryan,

He's not a licensed company and probably isn't listed anywhere other than the internet and message forums. My lawyer will figure out everything I'm sure and then we'll go after him.

As for MVC......ya they are doing good work. Excited to get it back and hit the trails.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Myer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Build Thread Updated with new pics:

http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...=14189&page=13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast