1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Hill AFB
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Viking Offroad

I recently bought a Viking top from Viking offroad. I bought it as a returned item. When I bought it I was topless in my daily driver. It was the first couple weeks of January and it never got out of the teens and we had 2 snow storms. I sent them an email letting them know and they jumped through hoops shipping it to me quickly. When I got it there was some fitment issues. I talked to Thor on the phone and emailed him some pics. He immediatly sent me out a new one. Thor sent me an email saying I was getting a good deal. I was surprised when it was delivered.The new top was sail cloth an upgrade as the other was black denim. Thor and Viking offroad were incredible to work with. They totally took care of everything. The top fits like a glove and looks incredible. I would definetly recommend them if your looking for a new softtop or for any of their products. http://www.vikingoffroad.com/
    (Topless in January is Awesome!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jakeysnake; 03-03-2010 at 00:24. Reason: forgot the company's link
    Jake
    2001 TJ Sport
    Faith, Family, Freedom