1984 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Soldier (MJ member) needs a little help

I know this belongs in the wanted section, but its gonna get more play here. Mods - move if necessary and I accept full responsibility.

I have a Soldier in my unit (Who is also a Military Jeepers member but will remain nameless) who really needs a servicible set of 15x8 or 15x10 steel wheels for his TJ. His aluminum wheels have been completely thrashed in the rocks and his tires are bald. He has enough money for new tires but his wheels are dangerous and do not pass inspection. If anybody has a decent set of servicible steelies for a low price or free please PM me. I can send him to AER if necessary but Jeepers are known for helping each other out.

Thanx.
    05 LJ Unlimited Rubicon. RE 3.5" short arm lift. 1" body and motor mount lift. 35" BFG M/T KMII's. 5.13 gears. Skid row and Jeep Medic belly up skid plates. Rokmen and Jeeperman bumpers. PSC rockers and full corners. Line X'd interior. Warn 9.5ti. Dual batteries. Dual tops. Snorkel. Full and half doors.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1995 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey man.. I'm about to swap tires and rims for favor of 33's and 15x10s I live on Belvoir hit me up and we can work something out.. rims are stock tires are street with about 45% tread
    `89 YJ 33's 4" lift, High-lined front and rear "The Mistress"
    ** NOTE TO SELF** it is illegal to stab stupid people in the eye with a pencil