FYI
Anyone in the area that can help out..

All,
This is from a jeeper in Ga./Al. area trying to put together an event.Let do what we can to help her..

Hey, JP -
Just wanted to touch base. Have started some discussions with OffCamber and they're showing some interest in supporting it. I have also mentioned it in passing to GTR and GSFJ, but they're less organized and so a little slower to show up at the dance. We're wheeling this weekend at Hale Mountain with the GTR guys so I hope to have some conversations.

I wanted to forward this on to you. This came from a good friend. Not sure if I should consider posting it or not on the boards since it's not an official event, so I thought I'd ask you first.

Calling all Jeepers! A guy on GA Trail Riders is an active duty seargent. He is very close to getting permission from his base commander to sponsor a Wounded Warrior Wheeling day at his base. It is set for May 8th. Since it is not a corporate sponsored event it will not be a huge ordeal, but it will be meaningful to... the young men and women that will be allowed out of the hospital to go for rides in volunteer Jeeps
Hope all's well. Spring's just about here, I think. Hope it is by you -

Laurie