User Tag List

Thread: PERSHING AUTO BODY...another junk ebay store!

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1993 to 2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PERSHING AUTO BODY...another junk ebay store!

I purchased this part for my 95 Maxima, but they make parts for alot of vehicles to include jeeps, dont waste your time or money on these assholes!

DONT DEAL WITH PERSHING AUTO BODY! JUNK PRODUCTS AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I purchased a Radiator support from an ebay company based out of Illinois a few months ago. And during install, the internal spot welded nut broke off, and the spot welds on the bottom support broke off. I just got off the phone with the so called "Customer service Rep" and she told me I should of contacted them within 7-10 days of purchase before I installed it!
    I think if there was a problem before i installed it I would of made that call!
    Not to mention that my initial ship date was delayed almost 3 wks, because of the "Low quality/Damaged products" that they had to ship back.

So since its been a few months since I ordered this part their response is " I cant do anything for you! and my response was "so you wont even guarantee this product for a few months?" and once again her response was "I cant do anything for you! I ordered the Radiator support early and it sat around for a little while until installed. Yes I understand that its been a few months since purchase, but for gods sakes this vehicle has not even been on the road yet! This all happened during the install!
    So lesson learned once again...No more Ebay for this guy! I should of known better!!
    Just wanted to pass on the info to everyone so nobody else will get the screw job from this sorry *** low quality company!!

Pershing Auto Body Parts
    346 State Highway 121
    Warrensburg, IL 62573

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1978 to 1998

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USMC

Good to know! Thanks for sharing.
    Old enough to know better, too young to quit!

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1993 to 2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem, just taking care of my brothers and sisters!!