1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Official Camp MJMW Carnage Report

Well read it a weep, and then tell your story. Whats your carnage, if you know tell your sotry, wehre did it happen, how did it happen.

Mine:
    Of course a busted passenger side axle shaft on Double Whammy St after noon. We were heading to Log Jam and Rocky Road and I couldn't resist playing. At least its on Video.

Lots of scratches and bumps mostly because I was so messed up Sat night I couldn't stand, Oh wait Jeep Carnage, both taillights banged up one I did sometime over the weekend the other Keith did driving her Sat night on Rocker Knocker, now if he'd learn left from right, I know shes ahrd to turn because of the locker

Dented a rim pretty bad although it's holding air, sometime Fri unsure where.

two new holes in my hood, due to over heating we made hasty hood vents with a torch after determining cut off wheels take to long.

really thats it and considering the ole XJ wheeled Thur night, Fri, Fri Night, Sat 1/2 day and Sat night with a busted shaft she did OK
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1998 to 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bent trackbar mount on the axle. trail fixed and gussested with no issues later on. happened coming down Black Momba.

2 batteries had melted posts due to the winch/air drawing so much power. batteries are still good though the 2nd set of posts are useless now.

banged the hard top onto a tree. minor crack but nothing bad.

banged the delta light bar on a tree, it smacked the windshield and cracked it. it got worse on the drive home, will need a new windshield also the lightbar is loose on the driver's side.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1983 to 2004

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rock rash and a few more scratches I have not seen anything else. After going up Log Jam I'm lucky, I had the ole' Rubi bouncing and tires smoking until we got up the obstacles.
    2.5” Old Man Emu Lift, 35X12X15 Goodyear MTRs, Yukon 5:13 Gears, Nth° Tummy Tucker, Nth° Oil Pan Skid Plate, Nth° Stinger and Rear Diff Skid Plate, Gen Right Mini Boat Rock Rails, Rusty’s Off Road Adjustable Control Arms, Poison Spyder Front Bumper, Rugged Ridge 10.5 Winch, KC Off Road Lights, Tantrum Rock Lights, and more to follow….

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1986 to 2008

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blew tire bead on Peewee's crossing, changed there-broke high lift jack doing it. (fixed tire at home)
    Busted axle shaft on new Bronco Buster. Fixed last night
    New dent in rear rim, caught rock somewhere.
    Broke wires for rock lights somewhere.
    Last edited by Ghost00TJ; 06-04-2010 at 08:33.
    F'it, aint my Jeep!
    Beer does a Jeep Good

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1993 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bent rear Control arm going up rocker knocker and try to force my way over a rock. My dings and dents on under of jeep. nothing big.
    07 JK 2 DR Rubicon, RTI Score 673, 32's TereFlex 2.5 lift with shocks ,1 inch M.O.R.E Body Lift, Custom Bumper By Fred and Dave, and Raingler nets & grips , CB CH 4

With out soldier sacrifice America would not be here today. Soldier on Hooah!!!

http://www.wheelersforthewounded.com/index.htm

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...e.php?ref=home

http://campmj.com/

Just Empty Each Pocket Oleretireddude's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2005

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider myself lucky after hangin out with Fred till 3 in the morning.

Melted power wire for fog lights on Friday's night ride.
    Bryan

Its all about the choices.

04 Rubicon, 4" Teraflex Longarm, 1" Daystar Body Lift, RE Motor Mount Lift, Dual Optima Red Tops, Smittybilt 8k Winch, G-2 Chromolys all around, 35 Goodyear MTRs, Tom Woods drive, ARB Rear w/4:88's, Air Tank, bellyup-full skids, custom exhaust, Posion Spider full cage, lots of lights and a CB.

No Mas Jeepalonie

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oleretireddude View Post

Melted power wire for fog lights on Friday's night ride.
    I was riding so I was hanging with YOU
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1998 to 2007

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thur. night my jeep overheated going down pee-wees crossing

Fri. morning pulled thurmastat and cut holes in to hood along with re-wiring electric fan. Then when down rocker nocker and by the end of that trail my alternator stoped charging. We got back to camp and ran to town and got lucky because parts store had no parts sent me to a place were a guy had a used alternator for 5 bucks. Got back to put the parts on and had flat on drivers front tire (leaking at the bead with air at 12psi fine at 35psi ) changed alt. and tire.

Sat. went up rocker nocker and tested out rock sliders by draging them and hanging them up on first big rock. having to winch my-self off and up. Then Fred wanted to go down the new bronco buster and found a stob with my drivers rear tire and blew the whole side out of my tire. After lunch whe went up log jam and hit the first tuff spot and bent my front right shackle back against the frame and bent my leaf spring(fixed on the spot good enuff to finsh the day) then from there came down rocky road. I think thats is where i dented my fuel tank and bent one of my R/R u-bolts on my leaf spring.

Over all i thing my jeep did great since this was the first time it has been on a trail or even out of the shop since 07 i had just finshed up the last few things before i loaded it up on the trailor to bring it to camp MJ. Lots of untest things from motor,tranny, transfer case, rear axle, cooling system, skids and armor.

I would like to say thanks to Fred and Mark along with everyone else for all the help and for making this trip one of the best i have been on in a long time Thanks alot guys

dosomething or get over it

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1996 to Present

Closest Installation

Bamberg
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rock rash on rims and fenders
    Bent the end of exhaust

Probably would have been more if I would have gone out with the group on Saturday after lunch, but my wife showed up and brought me and the boy lunch. Couldn't turn it away!
    Robert

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oleretireddude View Post
    The Hogg overheated Friday on rocker knocker removed the hood that seemed to help for a while

Dent in driver door after being pulled up a hill by Bryan then over on my side with him still pulling

During group ride overheated enough to blow cap off over flow bottle got her cooled down with some more coolant was good after that

Crushed passenger side while out with Fred, Bryan, and Gretchen on V-Notch.

Nonthing to bad though still impressed with the way the hogg wheeled consedering this was its first trip ever But looking foward to getting it out again after a few more mods. Thanks Bryan for the tug on some of the hills and you to Fred for falling back down to me to hook-up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast