2005 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Sam Houston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default knuckle conversion

has anybody on here done the WJ knuckle conversion? i was looking into it as a cheap way to get bigger brakes and do a steering upgrade at the same time, oh and can i keep my 15" steelies with the conversion or am i gonna have to go bigger? and what all am i gonna need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Assassin View Post
    I'd jump all ovet that waggy!!!
    If I offend anyone tonight, I apologize. That's not my intention. I'm not going to guess what your personal line of decency is. I cross my own from time to time. It's how I know I still have one. not that i actually cared in the first place.

"Cougar or not, I'd bang both those broads like a f***ing retard with a tambourine in each hand"

F it! It ain't my Jeep. Ricky Booby's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2000 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll have to get the knuckles, calipers, rotors drag link, and tie rod. You'll have to get a 1/4" spacer, I think JKS has them, to weld on the knuckle. There is a spacing issue there. The rotors will have to be drilled out to 5 on 4.5. You'll probably have to get 16" wheels, as the 15's might not clear the TRE on the pass side knuckle. I helped my BIL do the conversion on his TJ.

Bobby
    www.pnwjeep.com

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convienent store, not a government agency.