Served
    Served
    1987 to 1989

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Go fer it Offroad

I recently ordered a tie-rod flip bushing from Go Fer It Offroad, and then waited anxiously. It's the last piece I need for my axle swap, so when I opened the mailbox and saw the priority mail envelope I was excited. That was until I turned it over, and saw the big rip in the back of the envelope. You guessed it! The lock nut had made the trip, but the bushing did not. When I questioned the post office, the person I spoke to basically told me that it wasn't their fault. This pissed me off just a little, considering it was marked PRIORITY MAIL, and made sure they knew it as I walked out the door. I figured that I was shit out of luck,(and still needed the bushing), so I called Go Fer It to order another one. When I explained what had happened, they said not worry about it, and they would send a new one out ASAP at no additional charge to me. I received the bushing yesterday, and could not be more greatful for the way Go Fer It Offroad took care of this. The bushing looks to be a quality part, and it fit perfectly. I could not be happier with their service, and want to thank Go Fer It Offroad. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1990 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear. Too many folks just post their bitches and no "Attaboys"!