1990 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wilson's Offroad, Fayetteville NC

Just a quick review of Keith and the Guys over at Wilson's Offroad.

GREAT guys! I've had them rebuild the motor in one of my TJs and they did a great job on it. I took it in a couple weeks before deploying and Keith even told me that they would extend the 12 month warantee out to NOT include the year I was deployed, as long as the Jeep wasn't driven while I was gone. so I actually got the waranty to cover me for 12 months of USE, not just while it was sitting in storeage. Good shit.

I sent my buddy Chuck to see them about lifting his FJ. It took a bit longer than anticipated, but that was due to the manufacturer sending some wrong parts for the lift/wheels, NOT anything Wilson's did. Chuck got his rig back yesterday and he LOVES it!!

I also sent another one of my Soldiers down to see them, Amanda. Bragg MJers know her from a few weeks ago when she brought her stock F150 out to play with us. Wilson's sat down and spent the time with her to find out what she actually wanted her rig to do, not just trying to sell her more shit like some shops would do. She'll be bringing her rig in to them soon to have them lift it and get new wheels/rubber.

I just wanted to throw this small review out there for anyone around the Bragg area that's looking for a good offroad shop.

I am NOT affiliated with Wilson's in any way, just passing on some good experiences. If they were bad experiences, I'd pass that on too!
    Last edited by GOVT1911; 10-01-2010 at 05:40. Reason: 'cuz I cna't spell!

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Closest Installation

NPGS Monterey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THe FJ is sick, son. (I never thought I would say that about an FJ)

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    2002 to 2006

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for the plug. I am glad we were here to hook you up. Hope to see you guys soon. Wilson

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1990 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, Amanda had Wilson's do her lift/tires awhile back and it looks GREAT! She's had it out a couple of times with the Bragg MJ'ers and it's done very well, considering it's not a Jeep!