2003 to Present

Closest Installation

NPGS Monterey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Poly Performance

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed (as my brothers here at Bragg can attest to), not only did these guys bend over backwards to answer all of my questions, but the Military Discount they provided me allowed me to buy even more great stuff. They always responded quickly with answers, suggestions, and advice. NEVER was there a shot for an up-sell or any statements to make me feel dumb (even though I know some of my questions and reasoning tend to go that way). There was even a reduced shipping rate that saved a BUNCH of money. I can not say enough good about these guys.

If you haven't been to their site, check them out directly.; it's well worth the look!!!!

https://www.polyperformance.com/index.php

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Closest Installation

NPGS Monterey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THen when I realized that I forgot to put something on the order in order to put it all together, they rushed it out to me so I could get everything installed as quickly as possible. Can't say enough great things.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1989 to 1992

Closest Installation

Fort Sam Houston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will second that 100%, Dave and Thean are great guys to work with. I talked to Dave on a Sunday night for about an hour when I was ready to pull the trigger on my rebuild. I had a direction and a parts list - with some quality advice he ended up saving me quite a bit of money in the long run and it was all shipped out the very next day. I have zero complaints about Poly. (my wife may have a few though)

They did some cool things for Frank Alioto (AKA Frank the Tank) who suffered a serious neck injury when he jumped into a pool on his wedding night. They totally fixed up his trophy truck and let him drive their official chase truck during the Baja 1000. There is a pretty cool video on the "Breakthrough" website:

http://www.nbc.com/breakthrough-with...risten/1241055
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mr.RonGilbert; 10-19-2010 at 19:27.