Other / None
    Served
    1985 to 1989

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Poly Performance Synergy II system for JK

I see others are posting on different stuff so I thought i would share this with my friends.

I installed the Poly Performance Synergy II suspension lift with their Shocks (made by Edelbrock to Poly's specifications).

Very nice kit. A little pricey, but the quality of the kit is over the top. This kit in particular does not have adj. trackbars instead it uses new Trackbar brackets front and rear (before anyone worries these aren't your typical brackets....)

We had to cut off the lower rear shock mounts in preparation of the new Shock brackets, (read as, no risk in hittting the shock brackets now, tucked up and out of the way)

The kit I ordered (per Poly's recommendation) was the Synergy II kit. Has everything except the upper adj. Control Arms which Poly said I didn't need. (Kinda nice they don't want me to spend my money where I don't need too.)

The kit comes also with braided brake lines front and rear.

Overal I am EXTREMELY pleased with this kit. The quality is way up there and the roll center and stability are just as good as stock. (read new trackbar brackets, located on the axle sides front and rear, to help offset the roll center and to keep it stable.)

Things worth noting, you HAVE to run wheel spacers if using stock wheels. (yeah, ask me how I know this! lol)

So, I ordered Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels 17 x 9 with 4.5 backspacing and Mickey Thompson MTZ tires.

I have been playing with the tire pressure and i am really close to getting it optimized, I probably should just chalk it but so far so good. i am running 35 psi all the way around, and could probably go a little lower.

Overall it rides nice. I don't think it rides as nice as the OME kit (I installed one of those) but its a nice stable ride and comfortable.

Questions let me know. Their customer service freaking ROCKS too...Those guys are awesome.

Would I do it again? Absolutely I would.

Administrator/Jarhead Jeeper USMCHarleyJeepGuy's Avatar
    From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli...(Quantico, VA)

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics?
    Marines...shoot me a PM if you have not received an invitation to the Jarhead Jeepers social group on this site and would like to be a member.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes un-delegated powers its acts are un-authoritative void and of no force"
    ~~Thomas Jefferson

Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think first only about the front sight tip.

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Other / None
    Served
    1985 to 1989

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USMCHarleyJeepGuy View Post
    Pics?
    Pics? My Jeep was over at Hunden's when you were there. LOL....Ok let me find some pics...crazy Veterans...sheesh.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2001 to Present

Closest Installation

Vance AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah pics!!! I'm looking at different lifts for the unlimited, when we get one, but I like to do my homework first
    84 CJ-7 Larado, 35"BFG MT & R.E. 4.5 lift, TJ flares, SRSw/ buggy springs.

Install this weekend: Borgson steering shaft, 1" poly BL, AND OX front & rear with 4.88 gears
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34...687_edited.jpg
    SOLD 00 Grand Cherokee Larado
    05 Z71 Suburban 2.5" t-bar crank & 1.5" rear spacers (285/70/17 MT's in the near future)

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Other / None
    Served
    1985 to 1989

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunbee/...7600098587484/

there are a few pics of it stock and then of it lifted.

3" Lift and 35's.