1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Dover AFB
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quadratec are good peeps!

So in my infinite wisdom, I decided to take an hour venture to Quadratec in West Chester, PA. Since I had never been there, physically, I wanted to check some stuff out. I was on the hunt for new sheet metal to patch up the Flintstone mobile. They have a pretty nice 18 gauge stamped floor section, and the normal flat sheetmetal replacement. I wanted to look at both before buying them.
    Well....they had nothing to look at...since they are just a warehouse! DUH! Besides that it was all in a different location.
    Luckily, I had a wishlist I saved on the website. The customer rep used it to order everything I wanted. All said and done, I got a 5% military discount, no sales tax, and free shipping. Best part...I had boxes at my door the next day!
    Guy was extremely helpful, and ordered stuff in the system as I remembered I needed it.
    Thought I would let everyone know.
    - Eric
    DOGFISH HEAD DUSTOFF

Sorry Chief...the flux capacitor is broke, and I left all the plutonium in my Delorian.

Branch
    Army National Guard
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Dover AFB
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update
    I checked the shipment last night. Everything came in the next day, except for two items he told me were on back order. Now I just need to order some time to actually fix the Jeep with the parts. It's a never ending battle.

Eric
    - Eric
    DOGFISH HEAD DUSTOFF

Sorry Chief...the flux capacitor is broke, and I left all the plutonium in my Delorian.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1985 to 1993

Closest Installation

MacDill AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)