Served
    2008 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Springtail/M-PAC Giveaway

Hello,

I am "Doc" and I am pleased be your forum representative. Many of you probably already know about the M-PAC system, some may not. I thought that the best way to get to know you is to offer a freebie.

Springtail will be giving away a free Jeep TJ Combo set (as described below) on July 4th to a member of this forum.

All you have to do is respond to this thread and tell me a bit about yourself (your post, pic of your jeep, dog, gun or girlfriend...anything at all). You can post as many times as you wish (within reason please)

On July 4th my 4 year old daughter will randomly pick the winner. I will notify the winner by PM and will pay for shipping for the lower 48 states...if you are elsewhere, you will have to pick up the shipping tab.

I am looking forward to learning a bit about you and seeing some cool pics!

If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to PM me or email us @ [email protected]

The M-PAC Combo Set includes:

Note: All Bags and the Rack are “SWAT” Black

One Jeep TJ M-PAC rear door rack: Here is our exclusive rigid grid system for Modular pouches, bags and packs. It is constructed out of sturdy 16 gauge aluminum that has been cut using state of the art laser technology. It features expertly welded and polished corners with a durable black powder coating. We have designed it to accept most MOLLE style pouches, it will also accept quickfist mounts with our special mounting brackets. Includes instructions and hardware for mounting.
    Measures 30.5cm H x 52cm W x 2.5cm D

Two Jeep TJ Front door Pouches: The pockets on the TJ doors are narrow, small and really don't function as anything useful. We have developed a nice sturdy pouch that can hold manuals and legal documents (remember that the law states that you must have registration and proof of insurance available when requested by a police officer). Of course, like all of our products they feature tough 600 denier fabric that is water resistant to protect those important documents. These pouches have a self-repairing zipper and velcro flap to keep out the elements.

One single buckle pouch: We have assured that your stuff will stay in them also with our triple retention system (Velcro, shock cord and buckled exterior). MOLLE straps on the back can be looped around a belt (makes it portable) and are compatible with the M-PAC Rack also, which makes these pouches versatile as well. Made of tough*600 denier*nylon and featuring a water resistant lining, these bags will last for years of daily use.
    Measures 23cm H x 15cm W x 7cm D

One Large Utility Pouch: This has been a very popular unit for the M-PAC Rack; it is large in stature and tough as nails. It is constructed of our water resistant 600 Denier Nylon and in addition to a large central area inside; we have placed 2 large pockets on one side and 2 mesh pockets on the other side. We also have included a shoulder strap for ease of transport and MOLLE compatible loops so you can customize the exterior with smaller pouches or scabbards.
    Measures 24cm H x 30cm W x 11cm D (outside dimensions)

Order your special now @ www.springtailmarketplace.com

OR

Visit our retail website www.springtailsolutions.com

Administrator/Jarhead Jeeper USMCHarleyJeepGuy's Avatar
    From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli...(Quantico, VA)

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a nifty looking rack.
    Marines...shoot me a PM if you have not received an invitation to the Jarhead Jeepers social group on this site and would like to be a member.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes un-delegated powers its acts are un-authoritative void and of no force"
    ~~Thomas Jefferson

Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think first only about the front sight tip.

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at other peoples posts, I'm gonna revamp. I'm still active, going almost five years. I drive an '04 Wrangler. My family does the Jeepin' thing as a family activity.
    Last edited by korisu56; 06-22-2008 at 17:47.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2006 Wrangler Unlimited with some stuff on it. A winch and the MPAC would pretty much end my jeep parts acquisition spree for a little while until I see something else I just know I need.

Joined the Army in 97, married with one kid and one on the way. We do the Jeep thing as a family and it would be tough to go out on the trail without my wife and daughter since they enjoy it as much as I do.

Here is a photo of my jeep. Almost everything on the jeep was put on with the help of members of Military Jeepers and other local Jeep Clubs at various wrenching parties.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1998 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Rucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that would be sweet since i was thinking of getting something like this

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2004 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel kind of cheap never posting here but showing up for free stuff. Oh well, I like free stuff too much to let it bother me.

Here's my old parking spot at work before I deployed. Just went on 18 days of leave and had my first bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. I work the IT help desk for an infantry batallion and hook people up with random things (movies, software, fixing laptops) for promises of cases of beer when we get back home that I know will never be repaid, but that's okay with me.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1986 to Present

Closest Installation

F. E. Warren AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a photo of my jeep, it is a 2006. I was in the Marine Corps and for some reason almost 13 years after getting out I joined the Navy, after the Marines wouldn't take me back because of age.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those b*****ds won't get away this time!"
    CHESTY PULLER, USMC

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1985 to 1920

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can sure use that with my JK!
    07 JKU. See my mods & Jeep in action @ http://www.aaof.us/jeep.htm
    CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s
    http://www.blacksheep4x4s.org
    https://www.facebook.com/blacksheep4x4sorg
    Member of CCJ. White Jeep club Member #137,

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2005

Closest Installation

Fort Hood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see many possibilities for the CJ with this. Eventhough it's for a TJ, any true redneck could make it work.
    81 CJ7, 30 over 258, did the Weber thing now I'm going with a Howell injection kit, 2.5 lift, SRS, and the all important M998 instrument panel with Equus gages. Also have a 71 AMC 360 to rebuild when I kill the 258.

Branch
    Other / None
    Status
    Other / None
    Served
    2008 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsig View Post
    I can sure use that with my JK!
    You will have to wait a little while for the JK MPAC Rack, we testing the prototype right now and will probably see a production run in about 60-90 days. They are a bit bigger than the TJs rack, just enough toget some bigger bags on or maybe an axe.

Tell ya what, If you have a JK and you win...I will substitute a Springtail JK package as soon as they come out.

You will be the first kid on the block with one!

Doc

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast