Served
    Served
    1999 to 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default another tire question

I'm looking at getting two practically brand new 33x12.50x15 Sidewinder MT tires very cheap. Problem is, I need two more obviously. They dont seem to be very easy to find. Does anyone know where to get a couple? Also, how bad will they rub since they are 12.50? My current tires are 10.50 with no wheel spacers or backspacing. I have a TJ with 4" of lift and stock rims.Any suggestions would be great. Thx in advance.
    IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR SOMETHING, THEN YOU ARE DYING FOR NOTHING!!!!!
    www.hrja.org
    www.oathkeepers.org
    www.ufwda.org
    NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH
    Consensus National Champions: '24, '29, '30, '43, '46, '47, '49, '66, '73, '77, '88
    Shared National Championships: '19, '20, '27, '38, '53, '64, '67, '70, '89, '93

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1990 to 1993

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick google search says used to be made by general tire and are discontinued...I would say unless you find 2more stay away might be a long frustrating search.I am not sure about tj since I have a yj but I loved the addition of properly back spaced rims . even though its not a big jump that inch or 2 of a wider stance makes a difference. stay away from spacers. KISS