User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Before and After !

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    marietta
    Posts
    610

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1987 to 1989

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Before and After !

    Well I finally made some time to work on my buggy. It's a 1980 CJ that doubles as my DD/weekend warrior. I replaced the stock axles with a 3/4 ton dana44 front, and dana60 rear (both narrowed to 58'' wms to wms), and replaced the front fenders with a set from C and C Jeep Fab. The new tires are 35'' Pro Comp MT's on Eaton wheels. Here are some poser pics, and before and after. 089.jpg084.jpg081.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dseevers; 11-28-2010 at 23:00.

  2. #2
    transplanted texan d-rail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    litchfield park, az
    Posts
    876

    Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1992 to 1996

    Closest Installation

    Luke AFB
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks sweet!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Millington
    Posts
    1,342

    Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    2007 to 2010

    Closest Installation

    Scott AFB
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks good nice transformation
    heres mine

    before


    after

    Rocks to a Jeep are like crack to an addict

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convienent store, not a government agency.
    Quote Originally Posted by trailsnail View Post
    Anything can be fixed with enough redneckery.

  4. #4
    Free at last... ColoFreeJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    5,718

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    2004 to 2009

    Closest Installation

    Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK, I'll play.
    JeepFront.JPG IMAG0091.jpg

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    marietta
    Posts
    610

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1987 to 1989

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice jeeps guys. I know there is already a thread for before and after, so I guess my title choice wasn't the greatest. Just wanted to post a couple of extra pics.

  6. #6
    Senior Member jackhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,238

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1990 to 1993

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can I play....




  7. #7
    Zombie Slayer... JoeySnow70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lawton
    Posts
    1,736

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1997 to Present

    Closest Installation

    Fort Sill
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dseevers View Post
    Nice jeeps guys. I know there is already a thread for before and after, so I guess my title choice wasn't the greatest. Just wanted to post a couple of extra pics.
    Sorry Bro....

    You got Highjacked!!!!

    Any way....


    I remember that day.... The day I picked up my baby Jeep from the nursery(dealer).... It was so tiny, defenseless, wouldnt stand a chance in this cruel world... They grow up so fast!!!!!
    Last edited by JoeySnow70; 11-30-2010 at 08:39.

  8. #8
    No Mas Jeepalonie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clarksville
    Posts
    5,670

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

    Closest Installation

    Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dseevers View Post
    Well I finally made some time to work on my buggy. It's a 1980 CJ that doubles as my DD/weekend warrior. I replaced the stock axles with a 3/4 ton dana44 front, and dana60 rear (both narrowed to 58'' wms to wms), and replaced the front fenders with a set from C and C Jeep Fab. The new tires are 35'' Pro Comp MT's on Eaton wheels. Here are some poser pics, and before and after. 089.jpg084.jpg081.jpg
    Nice CJ but you need to lower that sucker about 2"
    Jeepless Again

    2008 Ford F150

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    marietta
    Posts
    610

    Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1987 to 1989

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySnow70 View Post
    Sorry Bro....

    You got Highjacked!!!!

    Any way....


    I remember that day.... The day I picked up my baby Jeep from the nursery(dealer).... It was so tiny, defenseless, wouldnt stand a chance in this cruel world... They grow up so fast!!!!!
    That's funny stuff!! You're so right though, they do grow up fast. Sometimes there are tough decisions to make, but you just have to do what you can for them, and hope they turn out alright.
    Last edited by dseevers; 11-30-2010 at 15:05.

  10. #10
    Professional Goober spc15t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    1,449

    Branch
    Army National Guard
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1994 to 2000

    Closest Installation

    Schofield Barracks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lower a jeep?!? Heresy I tell you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the MJ Supporter Membership for a little less than $0.06 a day and get more space, 2 MJ Stickers and no banners ads. [Check it out]