Served
    Served
    1998 to 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Camp MJ Midwest

any dates for the Mid-West run? I'm getting firm dates for Easter Jeep Safari, Jeep Beach, Topless For Tatas and another Big Bend National/State Park run. Now I'm looking for dates for CMJ-MW. I may be able to attend the East Coast event as well.

Easter Jeep Safari April 16-24
    Jeep Beach May 14-19th
    Big Bend Parks First week of May perhaps. we still working on the dates here.
    Topless For Tatas August 6th

No Mas Jeepalonie

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys after some discussion with a few members last night We are think (and this is preliminary) about camp MJMW 2011 in June at SMORR again. BEfore I commit myself to this I will start off by saying I will NOT do this alone, in fact I will be a hub and over all coordinator for several others who WILL do the work. On my staff I will need
    1. a liason between us and SMORR. You will also set up trails and trail guides with me
    2. at least two guys to contact prosective sponsors
    3. someone to handle food/drink menu
    4. someone to handle shirts/stickers

we will discuss this all but I think we need to do a registration fee this year, it will be paid in advance. It can include but not limited to, 1 shirt, 1 sticker, park admission for the weekend, and dinner for Sat night

anyway this is all prliminary and NOT set in stone, in fact its not even set in pudding so don't start taking days off work. PM me if your willing to volunteer, for what, and can you actually do it.
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people are ID'd that are going to be part of planning this, let me know and I will give them access to the Camp MJ Midwest 11 Planning forum. Only people that are given access can see and post in it.

No Mas Jeepalonie

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as it happens I will do so Thanks Ryan.
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1986 to 2008

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats funny we just talked about this, I can get with Brandon at smoor if that's where we want it? SMORR certainly has my vote.
    F'it, aint my Jeep!
    Beer does a Jeep Good

No Mas Jeepalonie

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

without as dout SMORR will be the location. So are you going to wear 2 hats LArry cause I am sure you will be the shirt man too
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1998 to 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 sponsors that will be there with representation: (I'll be representing my sponsors again, I'll get some gift certificates. that's the least I can do.)

4WS.COM

ROCK KRAWLER SUSPENSION

PIT BULL TIRES

I can chat with leaders in the industry I know personally, but can't make any promises. A small list includes; Del and Stacy Albright with BlueRibbon Coalition, Poly Performance, River Raider, Poison Spyder Customs, Rebel Off-Road, sPod, Jeep Speed, MOPAR Underground, and a couple magazines.

below is the letter of intent and sponsor request email used last year. should make it a bit easier for someone to pick this up. remember the BOLD PRINT requires edits for dates and link to the camp-mj mid-west webpage. i would help out but currently deployed and unable to devote time needed to assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    OK Folks I have a letter of intent and email message I have been sending out to possible sponsors. What we are asking for from sponsors is donations in the form of products, gift certificates or whatever they can give so we can have prizes exclusive for the MJ Pot Luck Dinner.

The Email I am sending reads:
    I am representing www.militaryjeepers.com and we are holding our first
    Camp Military Jeepers Mid West Regional event
    LINK TO 2011 CAMP-MJ MID-WEST WEBPAGE
    During this event we are holding a potlick dinner at which we are going
    to be hold a door prize raffle. We are asking for donations in the form
    of products of gift certificates or any form your company can support us
    with. Attached is a letter of intent that I can send in an email
    explaining the whole event.

Military Jeepers
    Fort Leonard Wood, MO Chapter

And the Letter of intent reads:

Military Jeepers
    Fort Leonard Wood, MO Chapter

MEMORANDUM TO Prospective Camp Military Jeepers (Camp MJ) Mid West Sponsors
    DATE: 21 January 2011
    SUBJECT: Sponsorship Support for Camp Military Jeepers Mid-West off Road Family Weekend

Introduction
    The Military Jeepers Jeep Club was established in December of 2007 and the membership consists of more than 2000 Jeep owners that are serving in or have served in a branch of the United States Military and own a Jeep product.
    Purpose
    The Fort Leonard Wood Chapter of Military Jeepers is hosting the second annual Camp MJ Mid West Off- Road Family Weekend DATE. The Camp MJ will be held at the Southern Missouri Off- Road Ranch in Seymour, MO (WWW.SMORR.NET)
    The intention of this event is to bring members of Military Jeepers from around the nation together for a weekend of off roading, comradeship, and family fun. This event will be open to only current Military Jeeper members
    Scope of Activities
    The Camp MJ event will begin DATE with members arriving at their conveience. Upon arrival each individual jeeper will obtain their lodging on their own and we will hold an informal registration. Beginning Saturday morning, DATE all attending will acquire breakfast at their leisure, then at approximately 0800 DATE final registration will be held, followed by a drivers meeting leading into the formal Camp MJ trail ride portion. The attendants will be broken into 3-4 groups depending on number of members and build level of jeeps. Each group will set out to follow the trail plan of their trail guide. At approximately 1100 (dependant on the group leader) each group will stop for lunch on the trail, lunch will be self supplied. After lunch each group will continue the trails and at approximately 1700 all groups will meet at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch Check-In Gate and select members will begin cooking dinner. Dinner on the night of DATE will be a group pot luck style dinner. At dinner Military Jeepers members will be issued a raffle ticket, and at the commencement of dinner we will hold “door prize raffles”, we will also have prizes for misc. categories such as, just for example furthest traveled, most “carnage”, or best “show on the trail”. After Dinner at approximately 1900 we will hold a night Jeep ride for member who wish to do so, for those not wishing to do the night ride they will begin there own activities such as campfires and general comradeship.

Dispersion of funds
    There will be no money raised at this event. Any products donated by any and all companies will be distributed to members at the Saturday night dinner. Raffle door prize tickets will be distributed to members as either one per family, one per vehicle or one per adult family member. Ticket distribution will be dependent on the number of prizes available.

What are we asking from you?
    What we are asking for is pretty simple; we need “sponsorship” in the form of raffle items and advertising. We need auto based prizes, 4x4 based prizes, and jeep based prizes. We are asking for gift certificates from general distribution companies for purchase of any items you may offer. We will also accept certificates for “services” you business may offer but please keep in mind we have several members coming from far outside the state of Missouri.

What do we have to offer?
    Simply put we will offer you advertisement. For all patrons who donate raffle items your business will be recognized at the time of raffle. For all sponsors we will have a sponsorship board posted with names, business cards, and contact information from all the business’s, this will be displayed through out the period of the weekend and if you have ample business cards available we will have them present to hand out at random.

Conclusion
    This is our first annual Camp Military Jeepers Midwest. This will become an annual event and will grow with each year. With your help this event will be a huge success and we hope to build a continuing partnership to have return sponsorship. We are expecting nearly 20 jeeps and over 75 members in attendance. This is a great opportunity for your business to get your name out to the entire Military Jeepers Community as well as well as support your military community. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity and will continue to support us in future ventures.

Point of contact for this memorandum is any of the following:
    NAME at PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL ADDRESS

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1986 to 2008

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I can work up a shirt deal and whatever else we need help on, I would like to have it as part of the registration fee; we talked about lessons learned and some sort of registration with payment to cover food, shirt(s), stickers; park fees etc.

I'm sure Man Cave Liners can through in a liner deal, have to talk it over with partner first.
    F'it, aint my Jeep!
    Beer does a Jeep Good

No Mas Jeepalonie

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok well Ghost link up with Brandon at SMORR and see if he is willing to pick this up again this year and see what he'll offer us? Also hit up Flat Nasty same deal what will they offer, SMORR will be the one I am sure. Also throw the June dates out to them and see whats open

All I think June was decided as best so we have 4, 11, 18, 25 (those are the Sat. I am sure one is a 4 day) so what date works for us?

I need two to three volunteers to start hitting up Sponsors. I simply do not have time to do it this year. I will put everything together and keep track of things as its coming in.

We need a volunteer to handle food. Andrea? Interested?

Yes I agree 100% "registration fee" will cover 1 or 2 TShirt, a sticker, and food/beer for 1 or 2 (we will have 2 prices 1 for 1 attending one for 2 attending)
    If someone wants extras of anything it WILL be PREPAY

Everyone will settle camping and admission with the Park
    Jeepless Again

2008 Ford F150

Just Empty Each Pocket Oleretireddude's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2005

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It mite be a little less low key than last year by looking at the responses so far to this thread. In a month, only 3 diff folks.

I can be like the 2nd or 3rd assistant to anything, but no time for the primary. Working 7 days a week now and college at night has me strung out . . . And it is almost that Bed Lining time of year again

Sounds like a Winner partner, I have a couple ideas also.
    Bryan

Its all about the choices.

04 Rubicon, 4" Teraflex Longarm, 1" Daystar Body Lift, RE Motor Mount Lift, Dual Optima Red Tops, Smittybilt 8k Winch, G-2 Chromolys all around, 35 Goodyear MTRs, Tom Woods drive, ARB Rear w/4:88's, Air Tank, bellyup-full skids, custom exhaust, Posion Spider full cage, lots of lights and a CB.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast