1990 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rough Country Lift kit?

I have a couple questions for all of you Jeepers. I was thinking about the Rough Country 4" lift and wanted to get some feedback from any of you guys that may already have this. (http://www.jeep4x4center.com/product...number=RC-675H), and second is, since I will be running 35's and dont want to cut the fenders on this jeep, can I do a 2" body lift in conjunctions with running a 4" suspension lift to make up for running 35's? My Jeep is an 85 CJ7.
    Thanks for your feedback.
    Alan

on top, usually

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2002 to 2010

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can do the BL with the spring lift to clear 35's. i would rather trim the fenders and not do the BL to keep the center of gravity down lower but thats me. i know RC shocks suck azz as i have a brand new set of the new and improved 2.2's... what a joke, sell the shocks off, or find a kit that doesn have them and buy some decent nitro shocks. i prefer bilstein, FOA, fox's (if you have the money). even a set of old man emu's ride pretty nice.