Served
    1990 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Bragg
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny thing.....when I got home from work yesterday, my neighbor walks up and hands me a brand new 5401! Says his buddy had bought it for his Jeep but then wrecked and sold the Jeep before putting it on. He was gonna throw it away and my neighbor says "Hey, my neighbor has a couple Jeeps, maybe he wants it?" Soooooo, I ended up with it just when I was thinking about going to buy one! Maybe this is Karma paying me back for helping pull that BRAND NEW F150 out from between 2 trees last week! (it was wedged pretty good, had to cut down one tree and then winch back up the hill he slid down. dented every single body panel! LOL)

Rock crawling Infidel BucketOKarma's Avatar

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... and Karma says "You're welcome."

That is pretty effin cool though!
    - Shane

2000 TJ 2.5L SE, 2" spacers and XJ springs up front, Crown-Vic springs in the rear, Edlebrock shocks, 33" Dayton M/Ts, JKS discos, SYE/CV shaft, Warn gastank skid, 4.88 gears ShrockWorks sliders, OX locker, Camo soundbar, and 04 Willys Edition front seats, still LOOKING FOR A MATCHING REAR SEAT.

HeavyMetalConcepts.com

CampMJ.com

SISOffroad.com

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1967 to 1994

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, Bucket, you are livin right and speaking of Karma...

Few years back I ordered up a set of 37x17's but they shipped 35 x17's. I had sold my 5 wheels/tires to a guy and he needed them, so I took the 35's. Then the dealer said the 37's were in short supply and he could not get any for months to come. I am thinking, wonder if I can get them over on base so I head over to Carswell AFB. I show my ID to pass thru the gate and the gate Sgt out on the island stops me again. He has a Jeep and thinks mine is hot, we are talking and he needs tires BAD he sez but bucks are tight and he cannot find a set of used 35x17's. I tell him here you are I am on the way over to the BX to order up a set of 37's and I will just leave my 35's there for you. we shake and on payday I get my money....Karma
    Don

'15 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock...OLD SCHOOL 6 Spd Manual Trans
    17 Oaks Ranch Companies LLC

www.savagesun4x4.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12