Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default D30 stub shafts

I need somebody's old worn out broke ear stubs shafts for a dana30 quick. my pinion is on the wobble and need the jeep for a trip on thursday. the stub shafts just have to be installable dont need to hook up shafts to them they are just to keep my unit bearings together till i can get my front diff problem solved.
    -Jeb

99 GC Ltd. V8. plenty of goodies, 6in lift 33s, rear locker, 12v cooler, steel bumpers fr+rr, Roof Top Tent,
    01 TJ 4.0 auto.. stock street queen for now.

does this guy ever wheel? Hitechredneck's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2008 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just use yours. Pull apart the u joint and leave it on the inner and just run the outer stub. if not get a hold of tjfetish on the board and i think he might be able to "rush ship" you some. But again i would just pull the 3 13mm bolts that hold the uni bearing on and pull the shaft out and pull the u joint and take out the inners. that way you dont have to remove the hub bolt (which can be a bigtime pain in the ass. Dont forget to pull the front drive shaft cause it spins all the time. so if the pinion is fuczared then if you dont pull the ds you will tear up the front more.

Branch
    Army National Guard
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have CV shafts, i am going to be breaking in half tonight, and begining my search for a WJ dana 30 to replace this tube i think its bent.
    -Jeb

99 GC Ltd. V8. plenty of goodies, 6in lift 33s, rear locker, 12v cooler, steel bumpers fr+rr, Roof Top Tent,
    01 TJ 4.0 auto.. stock street queen for now.

does this guy ever wheel? Hitechredneck's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2008 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bent axle tube is no fun at all sorry i didnt read your sig for your ride before i posted. pm irish assassin i think he just swaped in some new ones and has the old one laying around. that might help