1984 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Genesis Mobile Detailing - FT Belvoir VA

If you are in the Northern VA/DC area, and need detailing services - try them out.

I know most of us either clean (Or never clean LOL) our own Jeeps, but for some there is never time for anything. We got the WJ for my daughter at a huge deal because the previous owner smoked in it. Airing it out helped but it still smelled like an old ashtry, so bad it almost made you sick to drive it for long.

Reading on the net about how to get the smell out, all the posts stated to take it to a detailer who has an ozone machine. Genesis had one, so I dropped it off for a full interior detail and several hours of the machine running inside.

I have to say the work was fantastic. All the smell is gone, and the inside of the WJ is beautiful. There was smoke film all over the plastic cover for the gauges. All the film is gone and the cover was polished so well its hard to tell its there. Somebody had thrown a greasy tire in the cargo compartment. All the grease was removed from the carpet.

Ill be using them to get all the ground in dirt out of the LJ seats soon......

Genesis Mobile Detailing. 571-268-2605

www.genesisdetailing.net
    05 LJ Unlimited Rubicon. RE 3.5" short arm lift. 1" body and motor mount lift. 35" BFG M/T KMII's. 5.13 gears. Skid row and Jeep Medic belly up skid plates. Rokmen and Jeeperman bumpers. PSC rockers and full corners. Line X'd interior. Warn 9.5ti. Dual batteries. Dual tops. Snorkel. Full and half doors.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Belvoir
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never delt with a mobile detailer so these guys would be able to come to the trec fac and fully do my truck like buff it and all?
    1981 CJ7- 4in lift on 33's, Twin sticked dana300, aussied D30, Custom bumpers,Herced inside. Riddler covers.

RIPTrail-87yj 35MTR

76 cj- Team MJ Buggy

07 F150 "Tow Whore"- 2.5in auto spring, 33's, Full flomaster exhaust, K&N intake, Edge Programer

Sapper

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RescueJP View Post
    I have never delt with a mobile detailer so these guys would be able to come to the trec fac and fully do my truck like buff it and all?
    Yes. You can drop off the truck with them or they can come to you in a van.
    05 LJ Unlimited Rubicon. RE 3.5" short arm lift. 1" body and motor mount lift. 35" BFG M/T KMII's. 5.13 gears. Skid row and Jeep Medic belly up skid plates. Rokmen and Jeeperman bumpers. PSC rockers and full corners. Line X'd interior. Warn 9.5ti. Dual batteries. Dual tops. Snorkel. Full and half doors.