1982 to 1997

Closest Installation

Fort Campbell
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default as a paid member will I recive my decales

Hello,as a piad memebr,IVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO LOG ON NOW,AND ALSO WAS WONDERING WHEN OR IF iLL BE GETTING DECALES TO WEAR ON MY JEEPS ANY TIME SOON,THANKS FOR THE JOB ALL YOU DO FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2006 to Present

Closest Installation

Scott AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE your are trying TO TYPE YOUR USERname or PASSWORD with the CAPS ON. Hahaha

Sorry to be a smart-ass, just messing with ya. haha If you entered your mailing address and all that good information in there, you should be getting them soon. As far as logging in, I've never had an issue. This site seems to be maintained awesome. Possibly try resetting your password.

By the way, Welcome to MJ! Hope to see you on the trails sometime, and thanks for your years of service.

~Dave
    2008 JK Unlimited~ 4" Teraflex lift, 35" BFG KM2's, Dynatrac ProRock 44 e-locked, 5.13's, JKS QD's, JKS F&R Trackbars, MM 9500 winch, Rockhard 4x4 Full Skid System, AEV snorkel, SS brakelines,...and it goes on, and on, and on,..

Branch
    Army National Guard
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1994 to 2000

Closest Installation

Schofield Barracks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^this^^

The only time I have had a problem was when I was, for some stupid reason, entering my full email addy for my screen name. When I pulled my head out of my a$$, its been all good.
    "Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.”

Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson