2006 to 2013

Closest Installation

Fort Hood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Army Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper w/ LED Lights

So I recently got a new Barricade HD bumper from ExtremeTerrain.com and let me tell you guys, its pretty sweet. This is my 3rd jeep and 3rd bumper. Ive always had Smittybilt bumpers but they are overpriced and I decided to go with extreme terrains Barricade bumper. They have a great price and good reviews.
    So let me start off with the Pros.
    Pros:
    1. Itís a fairly light bumper but very sturdy. Coming with a 3 year warranty and weighing at only 79 pounds is a pretty good deal for me.
    2. I love the approach angle clearance it gives for the tires especially since I'm running 35's at a 2.5 inch lift.
    3. Very easy to install. I was able to do it with myself and a friend in just about 40 min with some beer and music.
    4. I really love how the wiring harness is set up for the lights. Other bumpers that look exactly like this, you need to splice wires. With this one it literally has plugs and sockets for it. As well as a high quality wiring harness and more than enough length to get to the battery and the switch into the Jeep.
    5. The hardware is of high quality grade so I know it wont snap or break, Im not sure on the rusting part yet but will get back to that in the future.
    6. I really love that there wasnít any cutting or welding that needed to be done and that I didnít need to add anything else to fit it on.
    7. The bumper also comes with two D rings mounted on the front, which comes in great help for recovery.
    8. I love that this bumper comes with a built in winch plate rated at 12,000 pounds.
    9. The bumper was also rated a 4.7 out of 5 stars by reviewers. So I knew I could trust it.
    10. I really love the billited rugged look on the lights, I mean really love it.
    Cons:
    1. The packaging was a bit messed up but no damage to the bumper or powdercoat. So Im happy with that.
    2. No instructions were included but pretty straight forward.
    3. I kind of wish the switch was able to turn on the outer and inner lights separately or together instead of just all together.

So I'd have to say I highly recommend this bumper and if not this bumper to be honest I'm really digging extreme terrains barricade product line up and their prices. Im starting to look at their Barricade rock sliders now . Thats definitely next on the list. Or the rear bumper. not sure yet. So many choices!
    You can find the bumper at http://www.extremeterrain.com/barric...r-j100292.html
    or http://www.extremeterrain.com/wrangl...rs-towing.html

Before:

After:

If you guys want pics of the install, I can put those up as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Branch
    Army National Guard
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2007 to Present

Closest Installation

AIRSTA Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trail Force HD Full Width

I bought the full width. Easy install, zero issues or defects.
    took about 2 hrs for complete install. Most of the time spent removing the stock bumper and plastic
    currently running stock BFG muds with 2" coil lift
    Attached Images Attached Images