1991 to 2001

Closest Installation

Bolling AFB
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone have the Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers

anyone have these looking at getting them just wondering how they are?

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    2004 to 2008

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't have'em but poison spyder puts out some really nice stuff
    2012 kawasaki Teryx4

Sold-85 CJ7, 6 inch lift, siting on 36's, welded rear, lots of drain holes

Sold-93 YJ, 4.0,

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the Spyder crusher corners that go all the way from the rear of the door to the tailgate. The ricochet rockers tie in with them so I was thinking of getting them, especially because the body lift that I am going to install soon will leave a gap between the tub and my frame mounted rockers.

I took a close look at them last year at the VAFWDA Oak Ridge event. They were installed on an Unlimited there. They are very nice, and cover from below the door wrapping around a good ways underneath to protect alot. They attach with holes drilled in the tub sides and to the Body mounts. Looks very strong.

Main thing that I did not like about them is the big laser cut spyder logo. I dont like laser logos, and a call to Spyder Customs revealed that they refuse to sell them without the logo. Thought about getting them anyway and having a local fabricator fill them in our cut em out and replace with a 3/16 patch ground flat. Beserk said it would be easy.

I am still debating between them and a set from AtoZ. Zach said he could get a set of his rockers to fit the Spyder corners, and that he could tie one of his custom through the dash cages into them.
    05 LJ Unlimited Rubicon. RE 3.5" short arm lift. 1" body and motor mount lift. 35" BFG M/T KMII's. 5.13 gears. Skid row and Jeep Medic belly up skid plates. Rokmen and Jeeperman bumpers. PSC rockers and full corners. Line X'd interior. Warn 9.5ti. Dual batteries. Dual tops. Snorkel. Full and half doors.