2005 to 2009

Closest Installation

Camp Lejeune
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Projector Lights

I am scratching my head and burning up the internet looking for an answer to this dang question. I went on a shopping spree for my jeep and ended up buying some tube fenders, corner armor, steering components and some projector lights with halos for turn signals. Anyway, I hooked them up and am only getting the running lights, and not the amber lights to come on for the turn signals as I am cutting the marker lights off to make way for the new tube fenders. Anyone have any experience with these lights and what it takes to make it work? It has an H4 plug as well as a red and green wire that I believe is for the halo lights. There were no instructions in the box either.

My guess is that i need a harness, but how do I get that amber to fire off with just 2 wires that controlls 2 colors. I am utterly confused.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Wheelin requires wrenchin Doppler's Avatar

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1990 to 2010

Closest Installation

Tinker AFB
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you could always come out to the shop and I'll give you a hand! Seriously, send me a text with the manufacturer name and model number and I'll look them up and see if I can draw out a wiring diagram for you.
    Just a redneck with a big Jeep!