1984 to 2011

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mountian Valley Customs.

Just wanted to leave props for a Vendor on this forum who obiously cares about his fellow Military Jeepers.

I was up in P.A. at the 1SG's course and contacted Rob (Crazyforink) about a wheel to replace the one I bent up over a year ago at Oak Ridge, and about fixing an exhaust issue. I stopped by MVC on the way back to VA.

Rob had the wheel shipped over night at a great price, and removed, mounted and balanced the tire from the old wheel for free. They took care of the exhaust problem in no time as well. He was a very cordial host and I got a tour of his shop. He has some really cool projects going on, as they work on all things custom, not just Jeeps. There is a chop top 50's Merc in the corner!

He kept the shop open late for me on a night when they really should have gone home early (REALLY BAD WEATHER) Rob, again, many thanks to you and the crew at MVC.

If you need Jeep parts, he can get them for you drop shipped from wherever, and they do all kinds of fab work like bumpers, tube fenders and cages. You can contact them here:

Mountain Valley Customs
    570-217-7284
    Open Monday-Friday 0800-1700 EST
    [email protected]
    www.mvcustoms.com

Send a Private Message: Crazy4Ink
    View this vendor's forum: Mountain Valley Customs
    05 LJ Unlimited Rubicon. RE 3.5" short arm lift. 1" body and motor mount lift. 35" BFG M/T KMII's. 5.13 gears. Skid row and Jeep Medic belly up skid plates. Rokmen and Jeeperman bumpers. PSC rockers and full corners. Line X'd interior. Warn 9.5ti. Dual batteries. Dual tops. Snorkel. Full and half doors.

ZJ mallcrawler wheeler

Branch
    Air National Guard
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep. That's the kind of service I have always gotten from the crew at Mountain Valley Customs. I cannot speak enough good about the good work that has been done to my rigs thanks to Rob and Damien.

Much props, x2
    building a better grocery getter; one broken bolt and snapped Dana 35 shaft at a time

USAF/AD AMMO 1997-2008 IYAAYAS!
    Alaska ANG/AGR recruiter 2008-present

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1995 to 2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man I wish I could just go to see the place. Not sure what 8 hours in my yj might do for my posture though...lol Wish I had a place like that where I live. The local 4x4 shop there wanted $300 just to weld a spreader bar for my 4 point harness behind the seats. I guess not all people are in ti for the sport. Hats off to ya guys.
    For over 221 years our Corps has done two things for this great Nation. We make Marines and we win battles.
    óGen Charles C. Krulak, 31st CMC, 5 May 1997

Mountain Valley Customs

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1996 to 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alex, I'm glad we could take care of your Jeep, even with the terrible weather! It was great to meet you and shoot the breeze for a while before you had to depart for home.

The next time you are in the area, don't hesitate to drop in!
    Mountain Valley Customs www.mvcustoms.com 570.217.7284
    Specializing in 4x4s and custom fabrication

Administrator/Jarhead Jeeper USMCHarleyJeepGuy's Avatar
    From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli...(Quantico, VA)

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...just another reason why we all love Rob and Damian.
    Marines...shoot me a PM if you have not received an invitation to the Jarhead Jeepers social group on this site and would like to be a member.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes un-delegated powers its acts are un-authoritative void and of no force"
    ~~Thomas Jefferson

Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think first only about the front sight tip.

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

usnavymitchells

Quote Originally Posted by USMCHarleyJeepGuy View Post
    ...just another reason why we all love Rob and Damian.
    They are without a doubt the best. Been up there twice now to have them work on my Jeep. The Mrs always comes along and loves going there. Well worth the 3 hr drive for me. I will not let anyone else do mods/upgrades to my Jeep.

For those who are not close it is worth the trip but you MUST ask Rob for the tour of his museum.

Thank you guys from Patty and myself.