Just wanted to leave props for a Vendor on this forum who obiously cares about his fellow Military Jeepers.

I was up in P.A. at the 1SG's course and contacted Rob (Crazyforink) about a wheel to replace the one I bent up over a year ago at Oak Ridge, and about fixing an exhaust issue. I stopped by MVC on the way back to VA.

Rob had the wheel shipped over night at a great price, and removed, mounted and balanced the tire from the old wheel for free. They took care of the exhaust problem in no time as well. He was a very cordial host and I got a tour of his shop. He has some really cool projects going on, as they work on all things custom, not just Jeeps. There is a chop top 50's Merc in the corner!

He kept the shop open late for me on a night when they really should have gone home early (REALLY BAD WEATHER) Rob, again, many thanks to you and the crew at MVC.

If you need Jeep parts, he can get them for you drop shipped from wherever, and they do all kinds of fab work like bumpers, tube fenders and cages. You can contact them here:

Mountain Valley Customs
570-217-7284
Open Monday-Friday 0800-1700 EST
[email protected]
www.mvcustoms.com

Send a Private Message: Crazy4Ink
View this vendor's forum: Mountain Valley Customs