2002 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MCB Quantico Jeepers

me and another guy at work were talking about if there was a jeep club for Quantico specific. we dont actually plan on starting one but we were wondering how many people on the base are apart of this club or that just use this site. so im asking that eveyone that is on the base post there name, where they work and a pic of there jeep and if/what club they are members of and if in base housing, what section. ill start

Sgt Roff, Steven. MCAF Air Traffic Control, Masters Hill
    05 Unlimited, RE 4.5, 4.5 springs, adjustable front and rear track bar, 33x12.5 MT Baja Claw Radial, 15x8 MT Classic Locks, 4.88's, Tom Woods rear cv and sye kit superwinch, RRC front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, rocker guards, home made 1.5 seat risers

Administrator/Jarhead Jeeper USMCHarleyJeepGuy's Avatar
    From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli...(Quantico, VA)

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myself and 1TN LSYJ (Brady) are both down there. He lives on base...I live down in Fredericksburg. There are a few others, but not enough to warrant an autonomous club.
    Marines...shoot me a PM if you have not received an invitation to the Jarhead Jeepers social group on this site and would like to be a member.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes un-delegated powers its acts are un-authoritative void and of no force"
    ~~Thomas Jefferson

Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think first only about the front sight tip.

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2002 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i know the thing we were trying to get accomplished is pics of who is on the base so when we are driving around we can determine who we are waving out and just who is on the base.
    05 Unlimited, RE 4.5, 4.5 springs, adjustable front and rear track bar, 33x12.5 MT Baja Claw Radial, 15x8 MT Classic Locks, 4.88's, Tom Woods rear cv and sye kit superwinch, RRC front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, rocker guards, home made 1.5 seat risers

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1985 to 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work in Dumfries so I'm in the Quantico area pretty much every day. I'll post a pic of the Jeep later.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I see a jeep on base, I just look for the round MJ sticker. That is usually a pretty good sign and most people have them by now.

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pics are on my profile album. Little Blue Rubi...but I am TAD about half of the time.

Last edited by USMCHarleyJeepGuy; 01-15-2009 at 20:44.
    Marines...shoot me a PM if you have not received an invitation to the Jarhead Jeepers social group on this site and would like to be a member.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes un-delegated powers its acts are un-authoritative void and of no force"
    ~~Thomas Jefferson

Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think first only about the front sight tip.

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2002 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USMCHarleyJeepGuy View Post
    My pics are on my profile album. Little Blue Rubi...but I am TAD about half of the time.

what brand tube fenders are those?

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GenRight with a 3" flare.

~~Thomas Jefferson

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1987 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mt Valley Customs makes some BADASS ones too and they are one of our vendors and only a few hours north of Quantico. PM Crazy4ink (Rob) and he can hook you up. If you are dead set on the GenRight's, ask for Robert and tell him I told you to call. Either way and you are good to go, but Rob and Damian at Mt Valley are semi-local AND supporters of MJ.

~~Thomas Jefferson

Celer-Silens-Mortalis

2003 TJ Rubicon
    1954 CJ-3B

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the MVC Tube fenders. Nate (notarubicon) stood on them after we installed them to give his only little "nate test". They are badass and once I get the guts to cut my jeep up, I wil order the rear tueb fenders....just kidding, I am waiting a few paydays before I do that to make sure Christmas is paid off first.

Rob, I will be ordering the rear tube fenders for the LJ in a month or two, so be ready bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast