2002 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default rear tubes or anti rock

so like it says what would you get first the rear tube fenders or currie anti rock
    things that are deff getting ordered tonight
    currie steering system
    front tube fenders
    riddler covers
    rokmen tt, mml, bl
    re rear adj track bar
    05 Unlimited, RE 4.5, 4.5 springs, adjustable front and rear track bar, 33x12.5 MT Baja Claw Radial, 15x8 MT Classic Locks, 4.88's, Tom Woods rear cv and sye kit superwinch, RRC front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, rocker guards, home made 1.5 seat risers

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it your daily? I love my antirock, and if/when I get another jeep, she's definitely going on it. However, I would hate having one side done and not the other. A wee bit OCD...

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1999 to 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you talking about anti-rock for the rear? If for the rear, I'd do that first and then see how much clearance you still have back there. You can always trim the stock fenders for more room.
    If for the front, I'd again vote for that over rear tube fenders. I've had it on mine for a little over a month now and love it. So much better than disconnecting every time. Road handling isn't too bad either. I've got it set on the 4th setting and don't feel too tipsy going around corners. I'll probably adjust it out to the 5th when I get a chance to see if there's much of a difference.

Branch
    Marine Corps
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2002 to Present

Closest Installation

MCB Quantico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffb_79 View Post
    Are you talking about anti-rock for the rear? If for the rear, I'd do that first and then see how much clearance you still have back there. You can always trim the stock fenders for more room.
    If for the front, I'd again vote for that over rear tube fenders. I've had it on mine for a little over a month now and love it. So much better than disconnecting every time. Road handling isn't too bad either. I've got it set on the 4th setting and don't feel too tipsy going around corners. I'll probably adjust it out to the 5th when I get a chance to see if there's much of a difference.
    im talking about the front only, didnt know they even had a rear to be honest. how does the flex compare to discon it all together

Quote Originally Posted by korisu56 View Post
    Is it your daily? I love my antirock, and if/when I get another jeep, she's definitely going on it. However, I would hate having one side done and not the other. A wee bit OCD...
    its not my DD, what are you talking about having one side done and not the other?
    05 Unlimited, RE 4.5, 4.5 springs, adjustable front and rear track bar, 33x12.5 MT Baja Claw Radial, 15x8 MT Classic Locks, 4.88's, Tom Woods rear cv and sye kit superwinch, RRC front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, rocker guards, home made 1.5 seat risers

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1999 to 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rear is a universal setup, it requires some cutting and welding. Not sure how it reacts compared to disconnecting all the way around.

I think korisu was talking about having front tubes but not rear tubes.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txboy72 View Post
    im talking about the front only, didnt know they even had a rear to be honest. how does the flex compare to discon it all together

its not my DD, what are you talking about having one side done and not the other?

I'm talking about having the front tubes done and the rear not. Would drive me insane. I would still choose Anti-Rock, because there's no disconnecting, there's good stability off road and decent on road. I have it on the second hole from the back, which I'm pretty sure makes it squishy. You better slow down in the corners...

EDIT: Thanks Jeffb_79