Served
    Served
    1999 to 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Raingler and MPAC

I'm looking at buying the TJ combo of the raingler nets and the TJ combo for the MPAC by Springtail Solutions. I see a lot of pics of the net system on our site and I was just curious of what the owners thought of them? Do they hang low in the back or can someone still sit in the back seat and be comfortable? I was also wandering if anyone out there has used the MPAC contraption and how is it? Thanks for the help in advance.
    IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR SOMETHING, THEN YOU ARE DYING FOR NOTHING!!!!!
    www.hrja.org
    www.oathkeepers.org
    www.ufwda.org
    NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH
    Consensus National Champions: '24, '29, '30, '43, '46, '47, '49, '66, '73, '77, '88
    Shared National Championships: '19, '20, '27, '38, '53, '64, '67, '70, '89, '93

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an MPAC. Actually won it here a long while back. I love it, to be honest. Before, all of my first aid shit was packed in my lock box whereas now it's all organized and easily accessible. Lemme dig up some pics. Plus, when you buy it from this site, I believe he throws in two pouches that fit in the pocket in your doors up front. Great for having stuff out of the weather but easily accessible up front too.
    Last edited by korisu56; 02-06-2009 at 22:57.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2003 to Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Bell Co., KY stationed at Ft. Benning

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1991 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Benning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the complete Raingler netting system for my 03 TJ. I will get some pics together for you this weekend and get them up. These nets are about as tight as a frogs ass. No drooping, no play or give, and no flap in the wind. My kids can pull on the roof net and dangle with their feet off the floorboard and there is no budging them. They are a HUGE asset to any jeep owner. I will not own another jeep without those being my first purchase. Also they have an added benefit of anti-theft because it takes longer to steal through the squares. We taped all of our straps to the buckles so when summer comes the tape will melt and make it harder to 1. steal the nets. 2. steal out of the jeep. Cutting the nets off defeats the theifs purpose. Lastly, we have hats, flashlights, kid cups, etc. d-ringed to the nets. For the money...you wont regret it. BTW, we have the "oh shit daddy watch the mud roll bar grips" also.
    "Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule." CSA President Jefferson Davis

Hardcore Net Guru Off Road Concepts's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MYOTHERTANKISAJEEP View Post
    I have the complete Raingler netting system for my 03 TJ.... These nets are about as tight as a frogs ass...
    Can I use that quote, that's the best testimonial I have heard in years (since the guitarist in a pretty well known rock band sent us what he uses them for after the shows...)

TO the OP, truly you and the SO can sit on them to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July or catch a meteor shower, just toss a blanket up there it's like a Jeep hammock. I am 5'10" and I can easily sit in the back of mine w/o the net bothering me at all. The leg room is horrible though. Just give me a holla if you want some more info, pics etc. Pretty good pic of Jason at jeepin.com in his write up of the nets standing on one mid air.

I also use mine to keep my laptop overhead when the tops up so it safe and out of view when I park. Blankets and jackets also all fit up there case we get caught in the cold up in the mountains can happoen anytime of year (I've actually been caught in a blizzard in the middle of August here in CO). It's also good for just hanging stuff like cell phones, sunglasses, large bowie knives, and other things you need on the trail or just easily accessible.

PS: Don't ask for the guitarist pics, the boss made me delete them and the email a long time ago!
    Last edited by Off Road Concepts; 02-07-2009 at 12:03.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1991 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Benning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to see Tight as a Frogs Ass quoted. Go for it. Damn I wanted guitarist pics. But now I have visuals.
    "Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule." CSA President Jefferson Davis

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1991 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Benning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay here's the pics we took today to show you how strong they are. I also forgot to mention you can store a rifle w/a scope up on it too. My wife keeps a buck knife up there and it never budges even with the evil kneivel the crap she calls driving.

kids laying on top looking through
    Last edited by MYOTHERTANKISAJEEP; 02-07-2009 at 17:48.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1999 to 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=MYOTHERTANKISAJEEP;56780]Okay here's the pics we took today to show you how strong they are. I also forgot to mention you can store a rifle w/a scope up on it too. My wife keeps a buck knife up there and it never budges even with the evil kneivel the crap she calls driving.

Thanks for the pics. The nets certainly look very strong. Thanks again.
    IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR SOMETHING, THEN YOU ARE DYING FOR NOTHING!!!!!
    www.hrja.org
    www.oathkeepers.org
    www.ufwda.org
    NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH
    Consensus National Champions: '24, '29, '30, '43, '46, '47, '49, '66, '73, '77, '88
    Shared National Championships: '19, '20, '27, '38, '53, '64, '67, '70, '89, '93

Hardcore Net Guru Off Road Concepts's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MYOTHERTANKISAJEEP View Post
    Okay here's the pics we took today to show you how strong they are. I also forgot to mention you can store a rifle w/a scope up on it too. My wife keeps a buck knife up there and it never budges even with the evil kneivel the crap she calls driving.

kids laying on top looking through
    GOOD TIMES, that's what it is all about.

Branch
    Other / None
    Status
    Other / None
    Served
    2008 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, here are a few pics of our stuff in action. Easy to install and will provide you with nice swing-out access for all that important stuff.

Doc

Springtail LLC
    2602 Carbonado Road
    Oskaloosa Iowa 52577

Current Specials @ www.springtailmarketplace.com

M-PAC Jeep TJ Combo $160.00

M-PAC Jeep JK Coming soon!

Retail Website: www.springtailsolutions.com