1985 to 1998

Closest Installation

Fort McCoy
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 02tj View Post
    aint the rock chrushers the same as solids? just a different name?
    Yeah. I believe SOLID bought out Rock crushers. I know a lot of guys on the MNJeep.com forums have been waiting for months to recieve a crusher cover. No return e-mails, or empty promises so far. "It's shipping out tomorrow"

My D30 solid came with the allen type screws, lock washers and even an allen wrench and a tube of RTV. I sent in a card (that came with the covr) for a free T-shirt back in Dec, but haven't heard anythig.

It culd be becuase I won the cover at an off road event, so I didn't have a copy of a sales reciept. I wrote a note exlpaining that, and sent the card. What the heck, I like free T-shirts, maybe it will still show up!

As long as the people remain armed,
    government knows that it cannot rule over the people by force.
    Those who stand in defiance of unconstitutional laws
    do so out of duty, honor, oath and love of country.

"Certified Jeep Junky!"

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1988 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fifthpro View Post
    Rockcrusher sold out to Solid so "Same-Same" when you talk about them, except on MAJOR DIFFERENCE the Solid appears to come with Hex Head Screws where the Rockcrusher came with regular Grade 8 bolts. Fine and dandy except that a wrench or socket can not be used to torque to the proper rating due to the construction. From the pics I have seen SOLID fixed that buffoonery.
    Well, I guess the buffoonery continues.......but the guys still waiting for Rockcrusher Diff Covers will be waiting for a long, long, long time. Right before the company went under the Diff Covers were being sold for $60 bucks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123