User Tag List

Thread: Event Sponsors List

usnavymitchells

Thumbs up Event Sponsors List

I need to know who has received anything from sponsors supporting Camp MJ. Patty will be putting together the final list for the give aways on the 21st.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1968 to 1988

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK4WD - 2 Gift Certificates and some Stickers.
    Bill Collins
    USAF Retired
    Knoxville Wranglers
    Military Jeepers.com
    '04 TJ,
    '04 Ford F-150 w/5.4 Triton, Tow Rig,
    '08 Parker 14' trailer.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know there are people that I have contacted that had agreed to sponsor. I will shoot them an email tonight basically asking if they are still going to do anything. I have to get the banner made and don't want to wait too long to ensure that the logos on the banner are accurate to reflect those that supported the event. I can get some white duct tape to cover the logo incase someone does not come through, that would be a quick fix.

usnavymitchells

Quote Originally Posted by miljeep View Post
    I know there are people that I have contacted that had agreed to sponsor. I will shoot them an email tonight basically asking if they are still going to do anything. I have to get the banner made and don't want to wait too long to ensure that the logos on the banner are accurate to reflect those that supported the event. I can get some white duct tape to cover the logo incase someone does not come through, that would be a quick fix.
    Any luck with this. If you need a hand getting a response send the info to my email address and Patty can do follow-ups.