User Tag List

Thread: PLEASE READ!!! I HAVE ARRIVED.... finally!

Rock crawling Infidel BucketOKarma's Avatar

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation PLEASE READ!!! I HAVE ARRIVED.... finally!

I'm at the comfort inn, room 318....

I just went over to RC and spoke to Will and Cody (HeavyMetal and Saharicon). The place is packed and it will be difficult to find Mil-Jeep members in the crowd. I should be in the park at around 10:00. I will be in a partial BDU, with my Mil-Jeepers hat on and my Black TJ with "Military Jeepers" sticker in place of a "RUBICON" sticker....

Unfortunately, I just got done with a 72 "wrench-a-thon", then drove 5hrs out here, and I still need to do a few more thing in the morning. I haven't slept since tuesday night/wednesday morning (working on my jeep the whole time, trying to get out here), so my organizational skills are shot right now. I dropped the ball.

I am putting my Phone number out here in this thread, I beg anyone either Here at Camp MJ, or coming to it, to post up with your number, or call me in the morning, but please let me at least sleep till 08:30, I really need it!

My number is; (860) 307-0529.
    If you know people that are here, or coming, please give them this number.

Will and Cody need to know who is in the group so they don't film hours of random people. If you see a silver Subaru in the parking lot, it's most likely Will. Cody has a maroon TJ with some passenger side fender damage and "SAHARICON" on the hood.

Again, I apologize for dropping the ball on this! I really wasn't expecting it to be quite that packed this weekend.
    I need sleep! Lets hope all this gets fixed before noon.
    - Shane

2000 TJ 2.5L SE, 2" spacers and XJ springs up front, Crown-Vic springs in the rear, Edlebrock shocks, 33" Dayton M/Ts, JKS discos, SYE/CV shaft, Warn gastank skid, 4.88 gears ShrockWorks sliders, OX locker, Camo soundbar, and 04 Willys Edition front seats, still LOOKING FOR A MATCHING REAR SEAT.

HeavyMetalConcepts.com

CampMJ.com

SISOffroad.com

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1991 to 2001

Closest Installation

Bolling AFB
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im at the hotel room 205 and friskel and susuki are at the hotel in room 20?

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1978 to 1998

Closest Installation

Fort Dix
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WAY TO GO BUCKET!!!!! Now, go out and play!
    Getting my morning coffee at the mud truck. Don't ever talk to me until I've had my morning coffee. Seriously, don't. I'm venomous. @BronxZooCobra.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2006 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Hood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)