1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default //// Camp MJ 2009 AAR ////

This year was the first Camp MJ at Rausch Creek. In the future it would be nice to have it held at a different location and be able to start planning it well in advance.

If you want to Camp MJ 2009 at Rausch Creek, PA held on 24 to 26 April, please consider clicking the link below and providing the following information.

Up to 3 Sustains (What went well)

Up to 3 Needs Improvements (What could be done different next time)

If submitting a "needs improvement", please tell us what could be done to make it better.

We will compile the information received and post some of the issues that pop up the most. We will not add who said what, this is just to make the planning of the next one even easier by identifying what could be done better or what we can keep the same..

Click this link to us the contact form to send the information. Thank you.

http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...endmessage.php

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Richardson
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only got a few responses. It would be good to get more so that it is a more balanced AAR versus the thoughts of a few. I know different people arrived at different times for the weekend, ran different trails, etc.. I will post up a synopsis of the AAR comments and you can always take the lessons learned and implement them in the planning of your own events in the future.

So far the comments have been good. When I say "good", I mean they have some substance to them and are not just a list of things that are good and bad. Everyone that submitted something so far pretty much explained why they thought something, which is good for me since I was not on the ground and would have had no idea what they were talking about for some of the comments.

Please consider sending in a short little note with some comments, no names or anything will be posted when I post some of the comments, so no worries if you thought something was really jacked up. It was the first one and also a learning experience for everyone involved.