Retired
    Served
    1970 to 1991

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USAF Thanks for a great time!

Just want to say that I had a great time and think it was a wonderful event. It was my first time on trails like that so I don't really have any other critique. I felt very privileged being with such a group but I felt especially honored to have met so many current military members. Elvis got a lot of love for which I'm very grateful, he enjoyed it! Looking forward to next event, lets do it again soon. Take care, my best to each of you!
    Thanks again, Rick.

Rock crawling Infidel BucketOKarma's Avatar

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you had a good time!
    - Shane

2000 TJ 2.5L SE, 2" spacers and XJ springs up front, Crown-Vic springs in the rear, Edlebrock shocks, 33" Dayton M/Ts, JKS discos, SYE/CV shaft, Warn gastank skid, 4.88 gears ShrockWorks sliders, OX locker, Camo soundbar, and 04 Willys Edition front seats, still LOOKING FOR A MATCHING REAR SEAT.

HeavyMetalConcepts.com

CampMJ.com

SISOffroad.com

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    1994 to Present

Closest Installation

Cannon AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always great to meet other Air Force folks, and Elvis was about as well behaved as I have ever seen a dog away from home!
    I am the Infidel.
    09 2DR Sunburst Orange
    33" Cooper STTs, 1.5" Spydertrax spacers, 3.5 inches of OME Lift, JKS Trackbar, Teraflex Discos, Airaid Intake, Gibson Split Exhaust, OR-Fab Front Bumper, Herculined Tub, Midland CB and Firestik, Daystar Hood Wranglers, custom vinyl from pixeldecals.com, more to come...

Color Blind Trail Guide TJ 4 the Boxers's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1989 to 1992

Closest Installation

Fort Dix
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick, glad you had a good time. Elvis is a very loving, well behaved pup. Was a plaesure meeting you.
    '01 TJ 4 Banger--2" BB w/OME, 1.25 BL, 1" MML, 33" Trxxus, Disco's and Skids.

www.njjeep.org

If it's not a BOXER , it's just a DOG!

Rob

mrs usnavymitchells

Quote Originally Posted by rasappjr View Post
    Just want to say that I had a great time and think it was a wonderful event. It was my first time on trails like that so I don't really have any other critique. I felt very privileged being with such a group but I felt especially honored to have met so many current military members. Elvis got a lot of love for which I'm very grateful, he enjoyed it! Looking forward to next event, lets do it again soon. Take care, my best to each of you!
    Thanks again, Rick.
    Hey Rick - it was a pleasure meeting you and Elvis! Hope I got some decent pictures on your camera of you this past weekend...Dave took some too (in fact, there's one picture of me taking a picture of you and him taking a picture of us!)....he's having some trouble uploading, but we'll get what we have to you as soon as we can. Hope to see you again soon! - Patty