1992 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Knox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Easy soft top repair.

So I put a nice size tear in my soft top about two weeks ago. I needed an easy fix other than the 100mph tape because the tape was coming off at about 40mph... LOL . Anyway I found some denim repair patches at Wally World... a two pack cost me $1.25 after taxes. All I had to do was take my top off and Iron on the patches. The color is almost perfect and it seems to be holding up rather well. I attatched one patch on the inside as well as the outside for added strength. Maybe I'll get some Scotch Guard for it later. The factory replacement was $500.
    What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog...

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2005 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Belvoir
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good find 2thumbs up for wally world
    1981 CJ7- 4in lift on 33's, Twin sticked dana300, aussied D30, Custom bumpers,Herced inside. Riddler covers.

RIPTrail-87yj 35MTR

76 cj- Team MJ Buggy

07 F150 "Tow Whore"- 2.5in auto spring, 33's, Full flomaster exhaust, K&N intake, Edge Programer

Sapper