Closest Installation

Fort Bliss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Colorado Scramble...

Any Scrambler owners here?

If there are I thought I would let you know about and annual event that I host each year here in Colorado for Scrambler owners. This will be the 7th year for it and we always have a blast. Its always in the last full week in July, July 22nd, 23rd and the 24th, Wednesday through Friday. We move it around the state and this year we are going back to Buena Vista where we had it 3 years ago. That year SuperLiftTV came and covered us and put us on the Outdoor Channel. It was really cool.

Last year we got a 6 page full feature in Crawl Magazine issue #17 Called "Scrambled Obsession". We have been where I live here in Idaho Springs 3 times, Nederland, Silverton and Buena Vista and as I said going back to Buen-ie this year.

Any way, Just thought I would tell you about it, it would be cool to have some Military people join us.

Dan
    Danno
    '82 1-Ton Scrambler with AMC 360-727 Auto, 60F-14B-R, 40" Mud Grapplers w/Allied BL's and some other stuff.
    http://1badcj8.com
    US Army Veteran and proud of it...

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    1990 to 2010

Closest Installation

Fort Belvoir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dan,

good to see you on here. I would like to attest to Dan's events. Even though I have yet to make one (not for lack of trying), everyone that goes always has a wonderful time. If you own a Scrambler and wanna wheel in CO this is a great opportunity.

Truck
    Quote Originally Posted by korisu56 View Post
    Im in no position to. Mine doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by miljeep View Post
    Oh, thanks to Nate who stopped by tonight and helped a struggling old bald man pitch a tent.
    83 Scrambler, bought in 94...starting to rust away..."we can rebuild him" Now in pieces all over the garage
    82 Scrambler, bought in 05, chevy 305/TH350/NP205
    86 CUCV Maintanance truck w/12KW PTO driven generator & air compressor
    83 Scrambler-151/T176/D300...basically stock..possible restoration for DD duties

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1980 to 1992

Closest Installation

Fort Bliss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Truck... Great people around here. Cant beat Military and Vet folks...
    Danno
    '82 1-Ton Scrambler with AMC 360-727 Auto, 60F-14B-R, 40" Mud Grapplers w/Allied BL's and some other stuff.
    http://1badcj8.com
    US Army Veteran and proud of it...