2007 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Goal for my KJ

i am gonna try to put something together for a roll cage maybe even a soft top i know fred would love to cut my jeep lol any body got any ideas to make it safe and make it look good here are some pics i found so far i really like the blue one myself lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepinjp View Post
    so u dont like getting whacked by someone when u r trying to whack someone else ???
    Disclaimer: I cant spell very well, and dont use punctuation, please read at your own risk i dont want anybody to think to hard about what i write
    http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=8701

Pork - the one you love! tomsjeep's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1985 to 1995

Closest Installation

Camp Robinson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Army

At least from what I've read, the Libby has the strongest roof structure of any vehicle Jeep built. The ARB front* is an outstanding piece of safety stuff, Rock Lizard's rear bumper is a nice equivalent for the backside (tire swing, etc.).
    * the one on my TJ has eaten several offending vehicles in traffic, including a big GMC blazer-thing that decided to turn left in front of me. I love hearing the police come over and ask "can you show me your damage?"
    Last edited by tomsjeep; 07-14-2009 at 21:39.
    2007 Liberty, Black, 245x70r16 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor "Miss Libby" (I didn't pick the nick)
    2002 Wrangler Sahara, Black & Tan, 31x10.5r15 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor, ARB Bullbar, etc.
    Bristol (Sailstar) Corsair & 2 kayaks.