1998 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Bliss
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What websites to you shop?

The only site that I have a "wish list" on is www.quadratec.com. I found another one tonight but have not looked through the whole thing yet and that is www.discountjeepparts.com.

Sorry if there is a thread about this. I did a search and didn't see one.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2004 to Present

Closest Installation

Moody AFB
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Qtech was always to expensive for me. i shop 4wd.com mostly. occasionally i look elsewhere but in the past i've had really good results with them.
    2004 Rubi, Poison Spyder Bumper with Trail Stinger. Warn M8000 winch, Rock Krawler X-factor long arm 4 inch lift, 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2s on Procomp 8 inch steelies, Tom Woods Driveshaft, Poison Syder Full Roll Cage, Tuff Designs rear bumper/Tire carrier, MetalCloak Arched Tube Fenders with 6 Inch Flares, Flowmaster Hushpower Muffler, Vanco Big Disk Brake upgrade, Line-X'd tub and cage.

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2000 to Present

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like northridge4x4.com they do not have as much in stock as the bigger companies, but i have found some of my best deals with them. i have a list of over 30 sites that i frequent to find the best deal, if you wanna know the rest let me know.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    2004 to 2009

Closest Installation

Fort Carson
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a wishlist on Quadratec, but I also check prices on 4WDH and 4 Wheel Parts. I buy a lot of my stuff from Quadratec but also buy local to help out businesses here.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2000 to Present

Closest Installation

Dover AFB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MEANGRN
    Trail - 90 YJ 4" rusty's lift w/2" shakles, rolling on 33x12.5 meats on crager 15x8s, Rebuilt 4.2 jasper motor w/full MSD offroad igintion control/Distributor/Blaster 2 coil & wires, motorcroft carb swap, cold air intake, dual bat. set-up, Gorilla 10,000 lb winch, kilby stubby TJ front bumper, rock-crusher front & rear dif covers, skid-row eng skid, warn steering box skid, warn gas tank skid, gen-rite rock sliders w/step, and a few more minor mods

Tow rig - 05 F150 5.6 Lariat

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Serving
    Served
    2004 to Present

Closest Installation

Fort Leonard Wood
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quadratec has an extrememly well set up website, however almost every single product is priced above other websites. It's very good for your wishlist or to "hunt" for things that you want. However, for actually ordering things I got very good prices and fast shipping and pretty great customer service from both 4WD and 4wheelparts. I've spent thousands with them also, if it helps give me a little credibility (oh and that was all at once thanks to coming back from Afghan)
    "Don't hold grudges because tomorrow my never happen!"

"If you live for the weekend, you're missing out on 5/7ths of your life!"

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"

usnavymitchells

Quote Originally Posted by ColoFreeJeeper View Post
    I have a wishlist on Quadratec, but I also check prices on 4WDH and 4 Wheel Parts. I buy a lot of my stuff from Quadratec but also buy local to help out businesses here.
    Make sure if you order from any of these places ask for a military discount. I always get 10% from 4WD and 5% from Quadratec.

Branch
    Army
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1975 to 1978

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Northridge4x4.com I've found their customer service (Dave) much better then any other. The really know the products and can answer your questions about models and best products for your situation.

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    Retired
    Served
    2003 to 2011

Closest Installation

Seymour Johnson AFB
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've always went through brian frescura at 4wd and had great service. He will hook you up and depending on the size of your order, will give you crazy discounts. i had about 5 grand worth to order and i got it to my door for 3600!!! i also found a guy on ebay, i think its alljeepparts401, not exactly sure. but all i know is everything he sells is no reserve and starts at .01 c. i've seen him sell complete d44 axles for $25 plus shipping. check him out before you buy new.
    “When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep--
    not screaming, like the passengers of his car.”

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    Served
    Served
    1999 to 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to go with quadratec when they had great customer service and got parts out in a timely manner.... they're going down hill now. If I do order from them, I usually call 1st to make sure they actually have the part in stock and I won't be waiting 3 months for it to show up.
    I don't even want to get started on 4wd and how I some how got shipped and charged for 2 sets of tires and wheels and their lack of taking 1 set back.

Northridge is a great site with great service.
    I've also had great service from Rokmen, Tom Woods and Currie. All stand behind their products and have gone out of their way for me, so they'll have my continued business for a long time to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast